+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 530 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5299

Thread: The Market Pays You to be Discipline.

Banned poncoez is an unknown quantity at this point poncoez's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes trading discipline is most important in forex trading.if you wanna earn profit daily in forex then you must have discipline .its like trading strategy through which you earn large profit.those people who are success in trading also following this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Alamin1 is an unknown quantity at this point Alamin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the discipline of marketing and strategy, that you've created same trade brings a respectable benefits you can take advantage of the discipline. He constantly and form regular, if we do, we are doing many opportunities to generate profits on back of discipline or no losses, but as a discipline to trade, it is likely that we have in our account at the end of the day, blowing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nbh75 is an unknown quantity at this point nbh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true,Forex trading has helped to discipline our minds and how to manage money. I love Forex trading because it also helped to educate me. I'm learning now to listen to the news I just browse websites for news affecting the economy all over the world so I agree that the market teaches us to be disciplined.

Senior Member subhan4 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading discipline is very much important in forex trading. Discipline is the key of any success. As forex trading is fully technical market, so every second here is need discipline to success in forex. So be discipline to be success.............

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khang View Post
    yes i think discipline makes a man or trade perfect to earn a money in forex discipline and smartness control our emotions and feelings on trading because these are things which leads to looseness
    analysis and good strategy to win and minimize losses, and you must understand the basic and good knowledge because with it we can win easily and you have discipline and hard work in the trade

Senior Member ekwaset is an unknown quantity at this point ekwaset's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discipline is one of the pillars of forex, as well as essential patience and strategy, the combination of these three factors is what leads to success in the world of forex, then it is very difficult for many, so many fail in forex, and still say that forex is very difficult and dangerous.

Senior Member submarinepirate is an unknown quantity at this point submarinepirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dicipline is the key to success As forex trading is fully technical market, It means if I trade as per systematic of own designed trade plans, then there will not be no chances for unexpected big losses. And this is for sure. the best and traded with the next largest profit of the profit which we deliberate Z to capital.

Senior Member saimi is an unknown quantity at this point saimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course you follow the disciplined in the forex trading then according to our strategy then it pay us enhanced trading performance.....

Senior Member syahin is an unknown quantity at this point syahin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuddos.29 View Post
    Forex can make money quickly. I too agree that market pays me for being disciplined and just following my own plans. It means if I trade as per systematic of own designed trade plans, then there will not be no chances for unexpected big losses. This will ensure long run. If we can manage to run long, then making profit is just next step. Good luck
    Yes sure Where as in sideways or ranging or non trending markets, the prices fluctuate unexpectedly due to some rumors, false news etc which causes panic in a trader if he has open positions. He might close his positions early with small profit or loss and then find out that if he would have hold the trade for a few more hours, it would have been profitable.

Senior Member khang is an unknown quantity at this point khang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think discipline makes a man or trade perfect to earn a money in forex discipline and smartness control our emotions and feelings on trading because these are things which leads to looseness

+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 530 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (45)