+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the MT4 Platform because MetaTrader has the advantage of saving bandwidth so that even though our internet connection is very minimal, MetaTrader software is able to make it run smoothly. Apart from that the advantage of MetaTrader software is that it can run simultaneously on different screens or multiple windows (multiple accounts and can multiply logins) and is very flexible and user friendly at all. and good for me Mt4 and Mt5 are the best trading stages. most brokers provide offices to trade at the time. I love Mt4, have never met about web merchants and I also find it most efficient considering the fact that on web merchants when you open or close any position it never makes a request to quote. Web trading is fast and fast

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex trading business market, my favorite trading platform is the MT4 trading platform. Because this trading platform is very popular in the forex market, and most forex traders trade on the MT4 trading platform. And understanding this trading platform is very easy and suitable for forex traders. and In the forex trading business market, my favorite trading platform is the MT4 trading platform. Because this trading platform is very easy, and this trading platform is very popular in the forex market, and most forex traders use this trading platform in the forex market. So I think the MT4 trading platform is the best in the world for forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex trading market, my favorite trading platform is MetaTrader4. Because of this trading platform I can understand easily in the forex market. And the MT4 trading platform is very popular for all traders in the world in the forex market. And most of the forex traders trade on the MT4 trading platform on the forex market. So the MT4 trading platform is the best platform in the world in the forex market. and I only use the mt4 platform and i think mt4 is a very good platform and provides so many opportunities all the time, but this is very important so that we can understand the mt4 software easily.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade using the MetaTrader platform ... I have never complained about this platform .... this works well but sometimes it may often be a disconnection to the server .... but that doesn't give me many problems ... moreover it very light for a low end computer like P IV .... which is built perfectly with it and I prefer MT4. From the start of my trading operator, I used MT4 and I am very happy with this platform. There are all important indicators in the platform which helped me to trade perfectly and I really enjoyed its features. Several times I also use MT4 on my Android phone.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite platform is mt4 because it's more reliable for me and i have developed a good system for this platform and i haven't worked much with mt5 but i think it will be good because i don't have enough indicators and i don't know how to develop one for mt5 because I use MT4. and MT5 is the best trading platform. Most brokers provide facilities to trade at the time. I like MT4, but have experience about web merchants and I also find the best because in web merchants when you open or close any position, it never asks for a repeat quote.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that the forex trading business needs a good trading platform on the forex market. So my favorite trading platform is the MetaTrader4 platform, because I can understand this platform very well. And this trading platform is very popular in the forex world. And most of the forex traders trade on the MT4 trading platform on the forex market. and broker bro he dam you koshish hoti hi to apney client ko the latest service de aur wo time is ice lagan i rehty hain me tu mt4 using kar raha hon muje you bohit suit karta hai kiyo to you bohit easy hi chalany me par mt5 latest models hi you aur bhi acha ho ga jald mt5 why don't you join?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to masyuni For This Useful Post:

uyah (2019-11-16)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Instaforex is the best for Asians. We can make more money by trading on Instaforex, because it gives full support to traders to make money. MT5 is MT4's dough. MT5 also has a good trading system. and MT4 and MT5 are the best commercial platforms. the majority of brokers provide facilities to trade at the time. I like MT4, but have the experience of a Web trader and I also find the best because in a Web trader when you open or close any position, he never asks for quotes D. The web is made from fast and fast trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

uyah (2019-11-16)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best platform and is a favorite for me because MT4 is very fridndly with me and very compatible with the system that I use, the menu contained in MT4 is also very easy to understand making it easier for us to trade forex. but sometimes when I use my cellphone I usually use metafortrade android, this application is also very friendly for me and suitable for use anywhere and I like the MT4 trading platform. Easy to use, we will then be able to use special indicators, we and they have many resources to help us if you get into trouble, as is widely used. Very light to install, taking up too much computer resources that can run on a netbook or smartphone, but it isn't.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

rolens (2019-11-17)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I like the MT4 trading platform. it is a desire to use and we can use usage indicators and because they are widely used if we get into trouble they are a lot of resources to improve us. and it is fatlesses to install, do not undergo such computer intelligence, justified in running it on a clean playscript and smartphone! and there are many platforms in forex that you can trade through this forum but i am a new user in forex and i like mt4 plateform which is good for me and i enjoy it i also tried to format mt 5 but i didn't succeed because it was also difficult and i didn't do

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

rolens (2019-11-17)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are unmatched trading platforms. A number of insurance brokers as long as they have the capacity to deal with them. I like MT4, but have experience like a mesh trader and I also find it is incomparable on the grounds that at any mesh trader you open or close anywhere that does not ask at all is intended to be offensive. Trade fast and fast .... !!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)