View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 709 of 771 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 707 708 709 710 711 719 759 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex robots are widely used because it is obviously very helpful because the robot is not afraid of the OP.When the man would have hesitated and emotions then you can use the help of trading robots.Trading robot can make a profit many times over, without having to see chart.That's the advantage using the trading robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smrkaes is an unknown quantity at this point smrkaes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    I do not believe in forex robot becoz if it is profitable who create robot not sell .Their are trade and gain many money by Robot.
    Fear arise from our inner resistance to change. I welcome change.
    web hosting bangladesh
    I Love my country. I am developing my talent and skills,so I can be an asset for my country.

Banned max80 is an unknown quantity at this point max80's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont believe in Forex robot because i think it is give wrong direction us so i dont use it and trust it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots,yes i believe in them i love to try different ways.But i think there are good and bad robots,so you can to choose the good one(if you know who is it)....i think that the professiona,traders easy can distinguish the bad from the good robots.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by purohit View Post
    i think market is dynamic and robots is static.
    so we get the conclusion that robots or expert advisor is only good in some market condition. in the future maybe the robot is unsuitable with the market, so you must carefully if using robot in your trade.
    I do not believe a forex robot because many are harmed by the use of the robot by the robot itself either by the broker or by trading conditions that make the robot can not walk very well, indeed at the beginning of the beginning of trading in the first three months could have a robot turn a profit even can seratuspersen more in a month or two but in the next month we are increasingly convinced that the way of trading with the robot is very beneficial because we get impatient and raise a large lot at the time that trading turned into a nightmare because we do not want opposite position and the robot many open positions in the state of los ploating many days this is usually the broker plays cheating them by making the server when the server restart and restart a few seconds, trading conditions have changed when the robot open a position more and more capital then in fact we've run out then this is the most feared traders are not just lucky ago carried out but also capital drained away until there is no rest at all and we are declared bankrupt as a trader, this is not their results but they are experiences of people who have a trading account and the incidence of these real-life experience that I have never believed the robot .

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    think market is dynamic and robots is static.
    so we get the conclusion that robots or expert advisor is only good in some market condition. in the future maybe the robot is unsuitable with the market, so you must carefully if using robot in your trade.

Member gonesh20 is an unknown quantity at this point gonesh20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even though we do not know how our future will at least we should choose to use or choose something in life yeah as per the vote the result is balanced. i love to try robots and if anybody want to suggest me some good ones i would welcome it wholeheartedly

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ohh i think before that is standard account, but is not probelem because the result is really good i think,
    do you think the robot is consistent in everycondition of market?

Member ratul is an unknown quantity at this point ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry buddy i am not addicted at robot trade.because i am not believe that because it get trade at some conditional rules . and it close trade at a loss many time and i am satisfied at my strategy and confidence . and i earn money every month is well so why robot.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime robots become a bad helper, i have some experience when i trade using robot and my account get margin call in quick time.
    so, i think we must choose a good robot and good setting of the robot. that is my mistake, i dont too know about the robot setting, i just use the default setting and believe the robot can make profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 709 of 771 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 707 708 709 710 711 719 759 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)