+ Reply to Thread
Page 755 of 758 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 753 754 755 756 757 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 7571

Thread: Discipline In Trading???

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    It is important to keep our dicipline in trading because if we are dicipline then we could prevent many psychology effect
    in real account, especially greedy and fearness. If we are dicipline, we can trade as our trading plan and all of our planning
    will be easier to be reached.
    therefore do not create a trading plan that is difficult to follow.
    create a trading plan that fits your schedule your life.
    so you can follow it with ease.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    It is important to keep our dicipline in trading because if we are dicipline then we could prevent many psychology effect
    in real account, especially greedy and fearness. If we are dicipline, we can trade as our trading plan and all of our planning
    will be easier to be reached.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    those claiming 100% profit are just misleading the people to get more profits. there is no system which could guarantee 100% profit in each and every trade that a trader makes. Its just propaganda/ advertizing to get more enrollments in their course.
    yes you are right
    they are just trying to create compelling ads that get a lot of participants
    but nothing is 100% profit in this business
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    Thus walaupuan but forex seminar by the master trader is still much in demand,
    I am one of them, I 'd love to attend seminars master trader, I want to learn more.
    maybe if the seminar on sharing systems or knowledge I will also come
    especially when the law of demand and supply, I liked it
    but if it promises 100% profit, I doubt it

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    he said, the market will pay a disciplined trader.
    and I think that's true, not only the Discipline to follow the rules.
    tips should also be disciplined in terms of time, discipline in MM, etc.
    ha ye to ekdam sahi baat he ki market deciplined trader ko hi profit dega. aur ha jaisa ki aapne kaha jo rules mante he usko bhi market pay karenge. ye ekdam sahi baat hei. forex me bass in sab chiz ka khyal rakhna parta hei. aur ha daily forex sikhna bhi chahiye. ku ki forex ek accha sikha hua trader ko bahut profit dete hei.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes you are right
    no one instant in this business
    I even doubt the seminar on forex system that promises 100% profit
    I think it is unreasonable
    Thus although but forex seminar by the master trader is still much in demand,
    I am one of them, I 'd love to attend seminars master trader, I want to learn more.
    Last edited by arjun; 2011-07-31 at 07:02 PM.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes you are right
    those claiming 100% profit are just misleading the people to get more profits. there is no system which could guarantee 100% profit in each and every trade that a trader makes. Its just propaganda/ advertizing to get more enrollments in their course.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    whatever that forex is a business that requires a lengthy process to achieve success because without a good learning experience and I think you will not find success
    yes you are right

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    I agree that that does not allow one to go through the shortcut to be successful from the forex if anyone was able to do that I think is a wonder of the world
    whatever that forex is a business that requires a lengthy process to achieve success because without a good learning experience and I think you will not find success

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Yeah that is a basic nature of humans that they try to get everything in a very short time. And this behavior in forex can lead to severe losses.As we know that there is no shortcut in forex trading.
    I agree that that does not allow one to go through the shortcut to be successful from the forex if anyone was able to do that I think is a wonder of the world

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    yeah that's the way that humans are also in motion by economic interests to fulfill their needs as living beings
    Yeah that is a basic nature of humans that they try to get everything in a very short time. And this behavior in forex can lead to severe losses.As we know that there is no shortcut in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 755 of 758 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 753 754 755 756 757 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)