+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 717 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 7164

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2017-11-18   20:05
    Best answer #2

Partnership ka waqi main fida hota hai q ke is main partner bi hota hia to hum apni marzi se jo trade lgate hain to hamara parnter humain sath sath guide karta hai ke trading kese karni hai kaha se avoide karna hai trading main kaha pe risk km lena hai.

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #4

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I am just doing it all alone and I really feel that it can be better if I am doing it in groups and I just could not find much friends who are interested in forex and it would have been better if I would ahve a group of people for forex and anyway i can still get a group and i can continue trading and keep on learning by the experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    This is one of the most important tip every new comer should follow..
    Try to trade in forex market in groups because there are lots of studies which have to be done properly before opening any deal..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    iske kai advantage bhi he. agar earning dikhana pare to isme kharab kya he. akhir me trust rahega. aur ek agar tecnical me mast he to dusre trader agar fundamental me thik ho to ek baria trade hoga. isse dono hi fyda le sakte he.
    partnership me trading karne ke apne hi fayde hote hai
    isme analyse karna bahut hi easy ho jata hai kyunki partners apna apna kaam divide kar lete hai..jasie tyechnical ek partner karta hai aur fundamental dusra..

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes, partnership may have some advantages but you will have to share the earning too that is a disadvantage. I think it is much better if you solely remain responsible for all your trades and enjoy the profits also. Partnership may also create some conflicts among the partners. I do not like partnership trading.
    iske kai advantage bhi he. agar earning dikhana pare to isme kharab kya he. akhir me trust rahega. aur ek agar tecnical me mast he to dusre trader agar fundamental me thik ho to ek baria trade hoga. isse dono hi fyda le sakte he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    As i have said earlier also, group trading may bring lots of confusion if not managed properly. and i believe there will be serious misunderstanding among the participants after a major loss. we know analysis of one person may differ from other and the results of the analysis may also differ and sometimes will be in contrast also. in such situations who will decide the trade.
    I agree with you
    analysis merchants sometimes different, and if we are in the group that will make us confused because a lot of different opinions

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), mughalks (2013-01-18), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), sonu bhai (2017-09-15)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    par bhai aap jara soche ki agar us group me kuch accha trader ho to kya hoga. ji ha fyda hi fyda. aap agar ek mat denge to aapko us mat ke support me kuch to batana padega. aur jiske mat ka pura support hoga uska hi baat manke aap trade karke fyda kar sakte ho.
    yes i agree, it will be very helpful if the decision is unanimous, but suppose if there is two big trader and they have opposite views about a trade with solid reasons who will you side with. and it will be a big confusion for the whole group
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), sonu bhai (2017-09-15)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    I dont agree with trading in group, there will be so many comments, so many analysis and so many discusions to open a position and i think its not a better idea.
    par bhai aap jara soche ki agar us group me kuch accha trader ho to kya hoga. ji ha fyda hi fyda. aap agar ek mat denge to aapko us mat ke support me kuch to batana padega. aur jiske mat ka pura support hoga uska hi baat manke aap trade karke fyda kar sakte ho.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), almamun (2012-06-08), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), babar8487 (2018-11-11), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), sonu bhai (2017-09-15)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i have said earlier also, group trading may bring lots of confusion if not managed properly. and i believe there will be serious misunderstanding among the participants after a major loss. we know analysis of one person may differ from other and the results of the analysis may also differ and sometimes will be in contrast also. in such situations who will decide the trade.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), almamun (2012-06-08), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), babar8487 (2018-11-11), manije (2013-12-10), ntn (2019-07-16), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), sonu bhai (2017-09-15)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ko group me karne ka bahut fayda rehta hai...
    I agree ki aisa karne se profit bhi divide hota hai lekin intial stage pe agar aap kaam divide kar loge to aapek profit ke chanecs bhi zada ho ajeynge..beshak thode experiance ke bad aap alag alag acount khulwa sakte ho lekin new traders ko group me hi account kholna chahiye

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), almamun (2012-06-08), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), babar8487 (2018-11-11), Metal000 (2012-06-28), ntn (2019-07-16), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), sonu bhai (2017-09-15)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are iske bareme to main kabhi socha hi nehi ki forex group discussion mebhi ho sakta hain. iska to bahut sare fayda hain trade successful hone ki sambhabnaye jyada rehta he.
    par ek baat clear nehi hua ki trade main order kon dega? aur ye partner kahase dhundna hain? kya ye friends ke andar ho sakta hain.
    I dont agree with trading in group, there will be so many comments, so many analysis and so many discusions to open a position and i think its not a better idea.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), almamun (2012-06-08), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), babar8487 (2018-11-11), manije (2013-12-10), ntn (2019-07-16), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), sonu bhai (2017-09-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 717 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)