Page 389 of 395 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical Analysis
    Using technical Indicator and Technical tools we make technical analysis. Without technical analysis not possible to make money. Although market move for fundamental issue but Many of time Sentiment apply by using technical Analysis. Bulls and Bear sentiment not cross the technical label. So that Technical analysis need must.
    I am also fully depend on technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to try many strategies that I got from this forum as your thread, but I did experiment on a demo account first and if it proves profitable it must be applied on a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey all the traders here technical analysis are looking good and benefited.Today is a lucky day for me.I hope i wll earn a huge profit if i trade.Increasing rate of USD/EURO.Should be well all indian traders.Allah might bless you.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pooja View Post
    to high risks and maybe the orders will against the trend and the result is big floating minus, i believe that the chart will move back...but maybe need longer time for it and large capital is very needed...
    that's way... need a technical analysis, no OP against the trend except we know the end of the trend and quick pull-back to hit our TP, but the important is our equity enough to cover that floating minus and not get MC (Margin Call)

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are no way forex trade without signals and technical analysis, thanks Forex Forum India. But I dont understand about Fibonacci levels. Will you explain it ? Because I am new Forex Trader.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to high risks and maybe the orders will against the trend and the result is big floating minus, i believe that the chart will move back...but maybe need longer time for it and large capital is very needed...

Banned gala is on a distinguished road gala's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are only a day trader or scalper then you should keep the news in front of you, but if you trade on daily chart and you are a long term trader then you can purely depend on technicals.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manoj View Post
    No brother news is not technical but its fundamental and technical analysis depend on indicator only. anyway its true during news market behave madly and at this point we need very careful if our position remain open.
    I guess between fundamental and technical analysis has the advantage of each, so depending on the trader wanted to use which one, but if I am personally inclined to technical

Senior Member nanda is an unknown quantity at this point nanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya live update of technical analysis of each pair is impossible to get from the forum because traders may or may not be free to post the analysis. so better to learn different strategies from the forum rather than the analysis

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha acha trader banana hai to apko dono fundamental aur technical analysis me skilled rehana chaiye . kyuki ek analysis use karke aap acha profit nai kama sakte

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 395 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)