+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 877 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    A good trading plan makes us more focused trading, while the things we do not want to happen in the trading, it is a consequence of each trader, but the important thing is how we manage our margins to continue to grow as expected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning analysis aur funadamental knowledge ye phase se agar app trading karenge yaha pe to muje nahi lagata apko kisi aur planning ki jaroorat hai yaha pe kyunki yahi sabse important phases hai yaha pe trading ki aur isase hame jyada fayada hoga trading mai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends with build a plan for our trading forex then we just open the road that we will pass it a plan is like able print or procedure for us to show the right way then we can trade with better and safely and also we have prepared some options to overcome some condition so make a trade on the right time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar hume trading me successful honi hai to hume ek achhe plan ke sath market me chalni hogi tabhi Hume achhe se trading kar sakte hai aur ess business me bahut jaroori hoti hai ki aap ke achhe plan ko follow kar taki hum ess business me achhe kar sake.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere ko to lagta hai ki yaha par bahut hi jayda important hota hai ki trading karne ke liye humare pass mein Plan hone chahiye bhai, jiske pass mein trading plan nahi hote hai unko pahle to plan banane par kaam karna hota hai bhai.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    yes behind every thing there has a good plan.we can plan wonderfully then the success can be achieved easily.planing is the key to success in trade.and it is a effective element of the trade and also for any kind of business.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a written trading or investment plan, congratulations! You are in the minority. While it is still no absolute guarantee of success, you have eliminated one major roadblock. If your plan uses flawed techniques or lacks preparation, your success won't come immediately, but at least you are in a position to chart and modify your course. By documenting the process, you learn what works and how to avoid repeating costly mistakes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko discipline aur patience se he market me kaam karna hoga uske baad he wo esme trading plan market me sahi banakar usko follow kar sakenga,esme trader ko apna samajh pehle market me jaroori hona chahiye fir he wo esme market me kabb entry aur exit lena hai usko pata chal sakenga.
    bilkul 100% theak baat kahi hai logg learning krtey hi i hai and trading start kr detey hn and trading start krtey hn to kam se kam 1 plan aur 1 target k baane but onko 1 din me risk banna hota hn jiski vajase osko bohat loss hota hn and then vo invest pri invest krtey rehtey hn and loss bhi hota rehta hn

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    The longer you can stay in the forex trading with a sound trading plan, the more likely you will start to experience a better run of trades,
    Yes i am agree with you that a strong trading is very important not only to earn profit from forex trading but also to gain more and more experience in this field. If we have a proper plan in our mind than we are in good position to follow good strategies to make successful trades.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakloni View Post
    प्लानिंग सफलता की सीढ़ी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में भी प्लान का होना ज़रूरी है। उचित ट्रेडिंग योजना और उचित धन प्रबंधन के बिना जोखिम से भरे फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सर्वाइव करना मुश्किल है। प्लानिंग एक अनुशासन है और फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में यह करना बहुत जरूरी है। हम हमेशा फॉरेक्स में लाभदायक ट्रेडों की योजना बनाते हैं। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग योजना सफल फॉरेक्स ट्रेडर बनने के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तत्वों में से एक है।
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko discipline aur patience se he market me kaam karna hoga uske baad he wo esme trading plan market me sahi banakar usko follow kar sakenga,esme trader ko apna samajh pehle market me jaroori hona chahiye fir he wo esme market me kabb entry aur exit lena hai usko pata chal sakenga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 877 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)