+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 457 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yovraj View Post
    Many traders think that it is so easy to earn money here. just buy and sell and make profit, but its not true. We have to learn many thing and get to know when to buy and when to sell.It is true that forex is the best way to earn money .Thanks ..
    those who say easily are those who are able to da proficient in this business they have a lot of practice and experience it every day money he could get a lot of beginners have to learn from it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M shoaib is an unknown quantity at this point M shoaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhe forex trading ess ly pasand hai ky yeh aik asaan kam hai matlaab kay app nay koi bhi chesee market say buy karnii hai aur jabb ap ko acha return milyee to ap nay sale kar deni hai aik assan business hai jo her admi kar saakta hai magar knowledge hona zarorri hai Q ky itna bhi asaan nahi hai soo you can do this business in all over the world thats the greatness of this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders think that it is so easy to earn money here. just buy and sell and make profit, but its not true. We have to learn many thing and get to know when to buy and when to sell.It is true that forex is the best way to earn money .Thanks ..

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moss View Post
    I like trading in Forex as it offers a huge amount of money to the traders.A trader can earn a lot if he trades properly in Forex.An expert trader can make his capital double or triple after trading for a short period of time.I want to make my capital bigger.I think it will help to be successful in Forex.

issue here is to increase our expertise in trading sometimes get stuck in the absence of teacher or master who guided us,,, so, we simply rely more on feeling that we grind every day, but whether it will help us towards the pinnacle of success?

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like trading in Forex as it offers a huge amount of money to the traders.A trader can earn a lot if he trades properly in Forex.An expert trader can make his capital double or triple after trading for a short period of time.I want to make my capital bigger.I think it will help to be successful in Forex.

Senior Member mizanur8855 is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur8855's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mujhe pasand honeke kus reason hain.

1) there is no boss.

2) there is no binding.

3) there have adventure.

4) there have much possibility to make money.

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mje se business is liye pasand he kiyon k is me dosri jobs ki tara time limit nahi hoti, jab man karay hum kam kr sktay hain or paisay bna saktay hian. or fir weekends me market close honay ki wja se rest and entertainment bhi achi si ho jati he. I like Forex trading so much.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yaqoobali95 View Post
    i like forex trading because it is easy job and i can do it at my home. if we do trading with knowledge and advises we can earn a lot.
    forex provides ease of doing business here there are thousands of people who trade every day we learn a good technique in the trade and we share in the forum if there are issues outstanding business in the world

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like forex trading because it is easy job and i can do it at my home. if we do trading with knowledge and advises we can earn a lot.

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex trading is liye pasand karti hun kyun ki mujhe trading se acha profit mil jata hai or hum trading 24 hours main kissi bhi time kar sakte hain. is main humain time ki koi problem nahi hoti. is liye maine forex trading ko choose kia hai or mujhe kafi acha lag raha hai yahan aa kar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 457 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)