+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry.

Member rama29 will become famous soon enough rama29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे ये पसंद हैं जैसा की आपने बताया हैं ट्रेन्ड लाइन ब्रेकआउट का जीकर किया हैं मैंने इसी ट्रेडिंग पर सबसे जायदा तैयारी करि हैं और देखा हैं ये बहुत ही जायदा असरदार ट्रेडिंग हैं अगर इसको काफी बारीकी से समझा जाए तो इस पर ट्रेडिंग करना मुश्किल नहीं होगा बहुत ही बढ़िया एंट्री पॉइंट मिल पाती हैं और देखा जाए तो इस स्ट्रेटेजी पर ट्रेड को एक दम परफेक्ट टाइमिंग पर एग्जिट भी किया जा सकता हैं मैंने इसका इस्तेमाल किया हैं और अभी करती भी हु इसके रिजल्ट तो बहुत ही असर दार होते हैं

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    many indicator it is a complicated strategy and it is not easy to understand we have to know what is the expectations of all those indicator than combine them this strategy may need a lot of adding to work good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi for an old trader today i get 198 dollars in pounds jaoenesse yes because this is a very good design because he presents the breakout line of fasting with a combination of indicators to enter and you to play so that the signal is false bachne hain to us koafi strategy jayda practice jaruri hota hain fir aap uske bare mein theek tarah as jaan revenge most of the aap false signals se bachna bhi jaan jayenge

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-06)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks like a very good scheme, but it seems very difficult for me, I believe you are following the pattern of a candlistic journal to understand the devastation, plzzz explain well, how can we do this, does this strategy affect the report, or do you trade with the scheme when the news will come? and muje tumhari you breakout ki kuch khass samaj nahi aayi, draw se yehi lagta hi ki or bi bahut se signal hain but hame pta kaise chalega ki signal cons ko kab follow because hi kyoki har signal kuch seconds to baad change hota jaata hain

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex strategy is very good and this shows a great method, but it looks very difficult if you ask me, I'm sure you might pursue candlistic charts and / or routine charts to study certain gaps, please explain that, how do we all try this, will is this the result of a media plan, or maybe you can do business with the method whenever the media will be on its way? and yar application ne to waqi he kafi achi ham strategy share the main ki ha for the application kafi shuker guzar houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k main ice kafi sick application indecator ne use kiye hane main ice ko zaror use karoun ga or koi masla howa to app se sharing karoun ga

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To think you are following a candlistic chart for a pattern to find out break out to explain well how we can do this is this strategy to influence the news for you to trade with a strategy for better is you tell us is the name of the indicator you are using, for the setting is existing entries and work rules. and I think I can only see a break of the uptrend, and after that the downtrend and then the price goes up again and goes up to the level of the breakout and then falls again, but I'm still worried about following this rule, because if the market tries to make more uptrends, the conditions are will make our plan function poorly

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very profitable if we can get a breakout trade in the right position, but also still have to be careful of breakout trading because market movements at the breakout usually occur very quickly and easily to return to the original position so the right time to close the order is its own advantages.

give me a link to download this indicator ... please ...
    thank you

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this strategy is a lot of indicator combination strategies but a very good strategy needs to be very well understood if one uses it well then the time he can take advantage is good so I use it after a good understanding. and breakout indicator bhai ko aapne stoch to sath added karke kafi badiya kiya hai, aise aap apni trade mein kafi sure ho sakt hai, the main is ko badiya samjhata hoon's strategy, the main outcome of samne aa sakte hai.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a proper strategy, my brother, a right and fair view, and the things that affect me are that your method is easy to implement and not entirely difficult. and This strategy is very good, but it seems like I can understand the explosion, the candlestick chart pattern is hard to know, but we follow the good news, or try to influence this strategy after the news trading strategy tends to be felt?

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good strategy, but it seems to be a rather serious experience, I think, that the data used to determine the outer elements and right-wing elements of us all in this task, you specify a bust style candlestick, the proposal is based on the results of the Show, or even create, get a unique communication strategy, which is in the industry. and Sounds like a great strategy but a very difficult case, PIN, I believe you, but please understand, Yes, maybe your outbreak pattern can follow the candlestick pattern on the right. I think I will try it, if it has an effect. new marketing strategy no strategy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open