+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 424 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 4238

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Senior Member rida1120 is an unknown quantity at this point rida1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the reality, you all are best and it even opposite the real trend, i do not know is it good signals or not, and also the news comes late too,...so i prefer to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can share or compare with the others ..it makes me realible and flexible too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasetadyara is an unknown quantity at this point kasetadyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    sometimes we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the reality, it even opposite the real trend, i do not know is it good signals or not, and also the news comes late too,...so i prefer to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can share or compare with the others ..it makes me realible and flexible too
    we should think twice before placing an order that are we taking the right decision. If you start the forex trading then we strat the forex trading invest in forex is good thing . investing here you can earn a huge money for that Of course investing money here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kdawaca is an unknown quantity at this point kdawaca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that you are right that do not trust on the forex signal because i think that if you traded in the forex markets with the signals then you cannot earn the money from the forex trading and if you traded in the forex with your own strategy then you can earn the lot of the money from the forex markets !!

Senior Member Riza84 is an unknown quantity at this point Riza84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir.. sometimes beginners feel lazy to learn more about forex seriously. they preper to follow the signal of other traders. i think it's less good for beginners, the better if they make their own signal so that they can make a consistent profit from the forex market.
    THANKS INDIAN-FORUM

Senior Member ppumnwa is an unknown quantity at this point ppumnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that you are right that do not trust on the forex signal because i think that if you traded in the forex markets with the signals then you cannot earned as a the money from the forex trading and if you trade in the forex with your own strategy then you can earn the lot of the money from the forex marekts !!

Senior Member kaka ali is on a distinguished road kaka ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    we should not always rely on Forex signals it may be go against our analyses and that would not be necessarily accurate all the time so concentrate on your own work or follow you strategy to get success in trading.

Member shippa is an unknown quantity at this point shippa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dharampal View Post
    about the forex signal we not say accurately about the forex signal because this signal are some times are accurate and sometimes are true so we are do not be belive in the the forex signal .so plz do not think on this signal
    it is true that sometimes siyal be right and sometimes wrong. but in my opinion that makes the signal has negative impact for us as traders, the signal does not teach us to be independent in the trade. when we always follow the signal in the trade, it will make us dependent on the signal, and it is also not a good experience for our learning.

Senior Member challanger 2013 is on a distinguished road challanger 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right my friend;we should not trust forex signals,me i don't trade with them;i don't use any indicator because most of them repaint and give wrong signals most of the time

Senior Member isco is an unknown quantity at this point isco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry i don't think so beecause we all know that it is a money making treading sytem so if you want to gain on in it than need to follow all things on in it.

Banned eue1 is an unknown quantity at this point eue1's Avatar
    Thanks
    many online company provide such signal and most of them is fake i have heard but didn't use as i don't rely on and we have to pay for buying this signal so how can be sure that is reliable or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 424 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)