+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 347 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think news trading is very difficult for newbie to handle. They can do it only with experience. You need past info about a certain news release, that what was its impact on the market. Once you go through these news trading experiences it will become easy for you to trade on news releases

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news ka bahot bada haath hota hai profit karne main.
    news k ooper hi market chalta hai acche news aye to market ooper and bad news to niche.
    so news ko read karte rehna cahiye so we can easily see the future of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    News trading is very good but we can not do this all the time. If we start waiting for news then it would be very difficult for us to trade in forex. I usually trade on TA and at the same time I try to be aware of the latest news so that any sudden news don't disturb my trading.
    One need not wait for the news or news updates to trade.It is important to react positively on news updates and one must know the impact of news on the markets and how markets will react to it.For this proper fundamental and technical knowledge is required.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is very good but we can not do this all the time. If we start waiting for news then it would be very difficult for us to trade in forex. I usually trade on TA and at the same time I try to be aware of the latest news so that any sudden news don't disturb my trading.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I love news trading very much but sometime confused when for same currency there is more 2 or 3 news at a time and when released then one is showing good for currency others are showing some not good . at this point i dont try to trade because of confused . instead that news trading is great i think .
    I am now starting to learn fundamental analysis, what are EA uses fundamental analysis? most of EA use pure technical analysis, with scalping style, most traders simply think of a big profit, which makes traders have bad psychology, and be greedy

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course news are very important for trading and they also runs and effect the forex market but when news publish then market already effected on the these news. we are not a big traders and we cannot remain touch with these news.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    If you want succeed in this market and you want to survive here in the long run you will have to learn fundamentals. You will not be able to make profits on consistent basis unless you learned fundamentals.
    yeah i know learn learn but bro what if if we follow the trends we can earn in that way too and what abt scalpers will new help them too to earn profits because they are short term traders

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was still difficult to do fundamental analysis, forex trading should learn the process must use the manual, looking for a profitable strategy, and learning psychology, all there is the learning phase

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raja Krsnan View Post
    Even today I hardly look at news while trading. I never bothered about when the news comes. most of the time when the event occurs, I am out on some work, so news trading I cannot concentrate. once the event is announced, there is nothing left other than normal trading.
    May be its about long and short but i seen due to high impact news there is very big movement of market and if continue there is bad news of that currency then it may change trend soon , so i think its always better to keep in news to unexpected thing happen.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    aapki baat bilkul thik hai ki enws ki wajah se kayi baar tyrend ekdum badal jata hai
    lekin long term me agar aap ache rate se buy ya sell karte ho to aapko long term me wo deal fayda hi deke jayegi..long term me ;loss ke chances bahut kam hote hai in comaprison with sort terrm
    absolutely correct and i also agree with you. for newbie if they dont understand fundamental but its not hard to watch economic calender each day and when there is high impact news than i also think wait untill news released because everybody know hoe the impact of great news on market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 347 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)