+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 369 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3689

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    consider forex as a hobby can be very harmful for you because hobby is the thing that you will do at any free time and if you keep on trading the forex at every time then there will be many bad effects of it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jidezco1 is an unknown quantity at this point jidezco1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can not be taking as an hobby to me because is business which some one can be used to take care of him or her self when serious about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a serious trader and want to adopt FOREX as my main source of living as if we can work according to availability of free time and with minimum capital and more then that if we trade sensibly the chances of profit are more then the loss,

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    considering forex as a hobby can be very harmful for you because if you keep on doing trading as your hobby you will become addicted to it and then it will be harmful for you
    I think it's very meruginkan be a hobby. because if we make this forex business as a hobby, we would not be serious in this forex business, because it will surely make more losses. while in the forex business, we use real money we have, of course, we do not want to lose or lose our money. because it is supposed to treat forex as a serious business.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    considering forex as a hobby can be very harmful for you because if you keep on doing trading as your hobby you will become addicted to it and then it will be harmful for you
    I think it's very meruginkan be a hobby. because if we make this forex business as a hobby, we would not be serious in this forex business, because it will surely make more losses. while in the forex business, we use real money we have, of course, we do not want to lose or lose our money. because it is supposed to treat forex as a serious business.

Member absforever is an unknown quantity at this point absforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can not consider the forex like an hobby. It is a serious job so we must be serious. I am just a beginner I learn hard and work lot of time seriously and I will invest my money so it is not a hobby it depends to our money do there is no time to joke.

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont treat trading as a hobby because its involving my own money.. and I dont like to lose my money because of playing around and lack of focus in trading.. trading is a real business and real business need serious care.. unless you dont mind losing your money

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider that forex is a serious job. $1000s are at stake so I cannot really consider this to be a hobby. If I did consider this just to be a hobby then I would be throwing away money and it would be a waste of my time.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will focus and learn to become a serious trader when trading forex because we will get from here as from other businesses and we do not need to do what we like rahter what is required to make a better income. sala prefer other things as a hobby, such as sports. but for my forex seriously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 369 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)