+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 254 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han gi app ki baat bilkul sahi ha kioun k main ne ye dekha ha forex trading main k ager app sahi taran se concentrate nahi kar saktey ho to app ko chiye k app forex trading ko churr den kuch time k liye kioun k bagher concentrationk app ko forex trading main kafi loss ho sakta ha or wese bhi concentrationk baghe forex trading ho he ahi sakti

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in addition to knowledge, in my opinion, we urgently need the concentration to be trading well. because trading requires an accurate analysis. without concentration, we will not know the trend of price movement

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweety is an unknown quantity at this point sweety's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The whole game in Forex trading is of concentration . If you focus with concentration then you are in profit but you are taking it casually then you have to face a loss . sometimes it has been scene that if you are paying your full attention and at a point your concentration fails instantly then you face the loss in that .

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marunet View Post
    in my opinion, we must have the physical and psychological conditions are good, and make trades in a quiet place, so we can concentrate on the analysis and our trade.
    I don't think so my friend as a trader I think you need the knowledge to analysis the market condition and how it is moving that is enough to earn a good profit as bargainer

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, we must have the physical and psychological conditions are good, and make trades in a quiet place, so we can concentrate on the analysis and our trade.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    The focus in trade is important matter especially to analyze the market. But sometime i loss my concentration when a trade. And that is danger state for me since i didn't know the right choice. The best thing if you come in same states like me is closing your chart and relaxed a bit. I ussually play music to get rid this condition.

Member FXSHM is an unknown quantity at this point FXSHM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly i am agree with you. i think a genius is nothing but his concentration. success largely depends on your concentration. as market remains open for 24 hours it is possible to concentrate all day long. its better to trade if your mood is well. and dont trade if you are sleepy or cant able to give your concentration.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not that concentration but it should be the concentration in making your trading system improved and more profitable. You need to concentrate on the mistakes and try to rectify them. You need to focus on maximizing the chances of profit.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled24 View Post
    You are right , You must be full concentrated when trading in forex , we shouldn't be drunk or have noise in your home , you should concentrate on the strategy that you will create to make a reasonable profit daily and how to achieve your goals
    Of course not concentrating or less concentration may cause a decision that is required to be taken promptly - not taken or delay that may yield to unwanted losses. Though if you concentrate like you want to catch a fish as you see it will help you benefit from the opporutnity that peep time to time.

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right , You must be full concentrated when trading in forex , we shouldn't be drunk or have noise in your home , you should concentrate on the strategy that you will create to make a reasonable profit daily and how to achieve your goals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 254 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)