+ Reply to Thread
Page 863 of 866 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 861 862 863 864 865 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Sometimes it is hard to find any reason for the loss, often we enter with good analysis and find out the right entry point even then we loose our money to the stop loss set, and soon after touching to stop loss the price starts climbing up making us to feel red.
    mere khayal se loss ka sabse bada reason hota hai ki trader ka money management thik nahi hota jis wajah se wo stop loss aur take profit ka bhi thik se use nahi kar pata..
    money management forex ka bahut zaruri hissa hai..har trader ko iska hamesha dyan rakhan chahaiye aur aisa karne se uske loss kafi kam ho jayeneg aur profit ka margin bhi bad jayega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes it is hard to find any reason for the loss, often we enter with good analysis and find out the right entry point even then we loose our money to the stop loss set, and soon after touching to stop loss the price starts climbing up making us to feel red.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you, If any one which is made him self over night rich then greed will be generated in his mind and going toward the loss in his account. So, this is reason similarly, if their prediction is not good then again he will be loss, also view a market trend upcoming or down. These are the basic reasons of loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metroearn View Post
    i have a very good solution for you. If you want i can give you a indicator GMACD2.
    this indicator will show you true trend instantly. if you want you can pm me.
    As I know, there is no indicator which could give 100% true movement of price although there are many people who told that
    there is indicator which could give 100% true movement. I think it's better to give some explanations about the indicator to
    make sure that indicator is good to show movement of price.

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    its right but one question is that how to see that this is the true trend and it will not correct the market? and also how to know that where will be the end of this trend?
    i have a very good solution for you. If you want i can give you a indicator GMACD2.
    this indicator will show you true trend instantly. if you want you can pm me.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    aap ki baat sey agree bhi hun or disagree bhi. agree is baat sey hun k trend is your friend always, trend per pesay legaaney sey faida hi hota hey. Disagree is baat se hun k aaj kal reversal trade bhi achi jaty hein. opposite trend mein bhi achi trade ki jaty hien.
    opposite trend me paisa lagane ke liye apko kafi experience ki zarurat padegi kyunki naye tardres isko nahi samjh payenge..unke liye to trend ki direction me paisa lagana hi safe rehta hai..trend ke against paisa lagane ke liye apko bahut experience aur study ki zarurat padegi jo ki naye tradres nahi kar oayenge

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by frozz View Post
    That's right. We shouldn't chase the trend if the momentum is over because it could cause us experience losses.
    Following trend is not always good decision, sometimes we must wait for other condition to maximize profits or to prevent
    losses.
    mere khaya lse hamesha trend ki direction me hi paise lagane chahaiye..trend ke opposite trade karne se trader ke nuksan ke chances zada ho jate hai..is wajah se har trader ko sirf trend ki direction me hi paise lagaen chahaiye..ye sabse safe tarika hai forex me trading karne ka aur me is tarike ko last 3 saal se follow karta aa raha hon aur mujeh isse kafi fayda bhi hua hai

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuslover View Post
    The main reasons for loss in forex are greed, big lot size, over trading, bad money management and trading against the trend. Everyone in the forex trading knows about all the above reasons for loss but still they are unable to avoid them because making mistakes is human nature.
    we are just ordinary people escape from many mistakes, whatever how great our analysis would have the possibility of recession, just that with experience we have get then these risks can manage

we must learn from our loss, everything can be learned little by little, ranging create a forex trading policies including discipline and others. and never was satisfied with learning that we get in forex, because actually not be finished, what we learn in forex in forex as long we still want to study towards a better

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    I think too much of aggressive and defensive nature can loss the chance of making profit and may turn as the main reason of loss.Traders should know that they should think positive and be patience in the time of investment in the market.so,that they could avoid the chance of loss .Mature trading thinking is needed in the market to make it a profitable place.
    If we take care of rules of forex then it is possible for us to avoid any loss in the forex but most of the time traders forget rules when they want to earn a huge amount of profit and this makes them to lose all their capital. Being aggressive or defensive is also not very good, we should be confident while trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrika View Post
    Chasing the trend is not a valid reason for loss. The trend is your friend for most of the time as long as you can identify it. Swing traders all make good and consistent profits from following the trend. I can agree with all your other reasons, but not chasing the trend.
    trend ke opposite trading karne walo ke liye forex me loss hi loss hai
    jo bhi trader trend ke hisab se trading karta hai uske liye forex market bahut hi faydemand hota hai..chahae scalping wale ho, ya fir short term trader ho ya fir long term trader ho, sabko trend ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 863 of 866 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 861 862 863 864 865 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)