+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 349 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear, for me I really believe that I can also predict. It has been observed that there are some people who work like masters for this trading business, as well as many good trading systems in this business. but the most successful for many people is the money management and Forex strategies they use. and I really like everything you share and they really help a lot of new traders and many experienced traders can use your strategies and indicators so well that we can get good profits I am very grateful once again for sharing these indicators and all things with the forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager ap some pips bh consistant predict ker sakte han to ap ko chahye k app scalping kya karen is mien traed thore pips k liay ki ki jati hai ap is mien acha profit earnker sakte hain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chatha For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,172 Times in 7,279 Posts
    According to my thinking enough experience in the forex market can delude some traders into believing that they can fully predict price action.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, I clearly believe that no one can predict in what direction the market will move and can follow any direction at any time. The only thing we can do is we can detect current trends and then trade together. It is always important to detect trends as if you are transacting against them, you will mostly suffer losses. and analyzing markets can help us make decisions to buy or sell, many ways to analyze markets, and so many online resources one of which is this forum, for others we can see tv on the market and economy, and to this day many people see economic news through newspapers.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the good set of indicators that you use here in this system, the image if you want to upload in a larger size, I'm afraid that in the forum it's not possible because the forum doesn't allow for more than 100 KB I think, so you can upload it to several websites share other files and then can share the link here. and I am very proud of you for sharing your strategy. I will test this indicator on my demo account. If the results are positive, I might use it also on my real account. Thank you for sharing.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarzhu For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), saddam092 (2019-06-12), sodar (2019-05-18)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, I think it's very true that investing in the foreign exchange market by predicting industrial diseases can be very dangerous and an investor may need free money using this method. The foreign exchange trading industry can be a truly unpredictable place where prices linked to different stock markets usually move when as a result of related reasons and also investors cannot accurately explain what might happen in the future.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), saddam092 (2019-06-12), Unregistered (1)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very possible to get the pips you want to achieve considering that you have set your parameters, namely the trading plan which includes strategy, money management and personal calm to avoid disruption to your trade when trading turns against your entry. and your confidence shows in your comments and satments this is the right time you can take money also this opportunity is not too confident because this works because of your technical knowledge and your mentality, you can get several pipes on that day is special busyness ensures you are not confident too confident to take advantage of the market

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course that you are forecast the market. If we are apply the indicators and draw the trend line. We are reading the news daily base. Than a trader under stand the market trend and forecast the pips. They are earn the profit daily base.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,649 Times in 13,865 Posts
    mujhe koie iudea nhi hein is baray main k pipes k zariye hum kitna zayda eran kar sakte hein keyu main abi one week sy sy start kiya hein is liye is baary main to zayad kuch be nhui keh sakta hoon,ur main to instaforex website ko use krta hon agar koie help ki zarraot hoon,

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sare indicator lagging indicator hotey hai kafi pips gewaney k bad koi indicator kuch signal deta hai. isse acha to price action sick ker trade kere to jyada acha hai.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dinesh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 349 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)