+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 347 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only do a little trading and my volume is very low and therefore I manage my trade very well so you have to concentrate on your world and I will manage my trade and I also make a little profit and when I profit I never do risk trading for me and when I trade I will close it quickly and it actually depends on us determining how the profits in trade that we can use our patience in trading and the good attitude in accepting defeat in trade itself as the basis of our success in trading in

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by charji View Post
    Margin calls do not mean ending our career, only Margin calls that occur when you take too much risk relative to the size of your account / capital and / or when you do not set a stop at the right place that is relevant to that risk. down from the broker starting to recover the loan and charging fees from our capital this is called margin and before the broker margin gave us a signal that was a margin call and then to stop my trading and will work again on the MT5 forum to refill my account
    Bhai ye to sahi kaha hai agar kisi trader ko margin call lag jaati hai to iska matlab ye nahi hota hai ki uska career khatam ho gaya hai, yaha par main to samjhata hoon margin call ke baad humare ko sikhne ka mauka milta hai aur agar hum pichli galtiya dekhe aur usko sahi kre to aage chal kar earnig mein madad mil paati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin calls do not mean ending our career, only Margin calls that occur when you take too much risk relative to the size of your account / capital and / or when you do not set a stop at the right place that is relevant to that risk. down from the broker starting to recover the loan and charging fees from our capital this is called margin and before the broker margin gave us a signal that was a margin call and then to stop my trading and will work again on the MT5 forum to refill my account

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only way to save an account from a margin call is to "follow the money management rules strictly". from my experience, I have seen that most educated traders fail because of poor management of their money. never consider a larger lot volume if your capital is small. design your money management plan in such a way that your account will have reserves of at least 700-1000 pips and never withstand trading losses. I think this is enough to save your account from MC.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand clearly how it affects if our balance drops very low nearing completion please help me on this issue that Actually when the margin call comes there is nothing to do than waiting with the Margin call is the worst thing that can happen to your account because of that means that you only have a little equity if it is not left without anything and the margin call means that all the money we have as capital is exhausted because our position is reduced by the margin limits that we have

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call is the balance that we have spent and reached the actual 30% level. If not, for pip per trade it will not give you a lot of money than a position trader or swing trader, we always make corrections to the mistakes we have made and after that we correct our mistakes then our trading capabilities will continue to increase ie If some contracts enter meaning will leave the remaining deposit closure which is good at protecting your contract in the event of a loss

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good is a good topic to discuss, we can get a lot of money from Forex trading and need to understand that there is a high risk in forex trading. So we don't open many trades to avoid margin calls. We do not continue losses more and more. and I did cut the loss or ambient orientation without superficial health on the market and I did it exclusively because the account period was floating minus. But it can cut the amount or set the SL than I have to install a lot of dollars to delay my reasons for floating departure.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If someone learns and does not face margin calls, he cannot learn forex so that the MC can occur when our account cannot hold more pips in floating minus again. So I will say what I did when I had that extreme experience especially when I got an MC when I was a beginner in the appropriate forex trading. Beginners want to get so many high profits and returns that they will use a large lot size so that poor money management causes us to get a margin call in a few pips

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin calls should be avoided by applying the right money management in our trade, I get a lot of margin calls when I am a beginner and every time I lose my account I just rest for a few days and I see what I did wrong then I go back to trading again , not everything is just about economic administration according to the margin call or leverage is the loan given by your respective broker to trade

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how do you prevent margin call?

Resistance and Supporting

Resistance 1 -
    Resistance 2 -
    Resistance 3 -

Supporting 1 -
    Supporting 2 -
    Supporting 3 -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 347 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)