+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 225 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2247

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    There are many time i have blown off account due to not using proper money management and mostly traders lose due to greed of making more and more profits.
    If you have used good money management then you won't lose your account. Margin Call is happening because you
    can't trade with following good money management which you made. If there is good money management then you won't
    lose more than you can afford to lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It happened to me only once, when i was new in Forex. The main reason was my greed, i used a bigger lot size and market went against. My capital was very small i.e; 100$. They instantly vanished before my eyes. But it gives me a lesson that " never trade without money management , and dont be greedy " .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every physical forex trader has blown his account at one time or the other. How many times your blow your forex trading account is not really the issue. The issue is did you learn anything from your blow account? That is where the real value is - the lesson learned from the margin call.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice topic starts ever by you dear, Now i am gaining the profit but its not in the earlier days of my trading as i am a newbie i lost extreme that there is only $ 0.01 left in my account more then 3 times
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-06)

Banned shidadon is an unknown quantity at this point shidadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma jb sa trading kar raha ho .two times mera account bilkul empty howa hai or ya meri mistakes ki wajha sa hota tha lakin jb bi mujhat nuksan hota main es sa kuch na kuch zaror seekhta or dobara jb ma trading start karta tu ma us galti ko avoid karenay ki koshish karta.
    Last edited by shidadon; 2011-12-28 at 10:38 AM.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i blowwed my trading account only once in my 10 months of Forex trading and lost around $350 in that instant. This happened to me because of my overconfidence in my analysis in silver trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adahidayat View Post
    i think that it is common for newbies and some traders who are new at forex trading that they will blow up their account...so if i talk about my account, i have blown up my account for more than 10 times...so even i do not count that how many times i have blown up my account....main reason is to get greedy and to over trade....
    We are on the same boat. I have blown several account but overall I'm still making some money. Based on my experience we have to withdraw some of our capital and profits regularly so that if market suddenly make a sharp movement against our positions, we still have some profits in our bank account.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it is common for newbies and some traders who are new at forex trading that they will blow up their account...so if i talk about my account, i have blown up my account for more than 10 times...so even i do not count that how many times i have blown up my account....main reason is to get greedy and to over trade....

Junior Member sambilngopi is an unknown quantity at this point sambilngopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i lost my 2 account in 2 months; lol
    first account i cannot control my emotion so i bid in huge lot to gain big profit, its work but i dont close it, i wait until it get bigger profit, in fact market movement are back and waiting so long to get it back but until MC it not back
    second time i forget to close my open order and when next day i want to trade its gonna MC. how stupid i am.

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have lost about $150 in two accounts.one account lost by entering the large lot sizes.another account lost by wait for getting too much profit from small equity and it gives huge loss to me.after these,i correcting my mistakes and develop own strategy for current trends.now i got acceptable profit by my own analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 225 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)