+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 466 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    Yes,I am discuss about may trades,strategies and profit-loss.My friend give me advise how can react market today.I am also give them my knowledge,learning and market trend,supports-resistance etc....
    I agree many times it help a lot when you discuss your strategies and future moves with some other who have knowledge about this profession and many times you are able to remove any weeknesses from your strategy due to such discussion. Further by sharing you actually increase your knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,I am discuss about may trades,strategies and profit-loss.My friend give me advise how can react market today.I am also give them my knowledge,learning and market trend,supports-resistance etc....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    But i can not do it and i can not discuss my trades with any one except here in this forum where i can read the views and ideas of other traders and see what are they saying about the tradings.
    Yes , Forum is good way to share your strategy. Here you can get immediate views of different traders and you can improve your
    strategy. But i have seen many people just demotivating for implementing new strategies.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Lol ! There is nothing like to keep your trades secret . I always prefer to discuss it with others. That confirms your trades and also flash on any mistakes you gonna commit. But one thing you should keep in mind that everyone has their way to analyse, so dont confuse yourself.
    agar ap apni strategies yah pe share karet hai to bahut acha karte hai..me bhi hamesha aisa hi karta hon..jab mujhe lagta hai ki koi sure shot strategy hai to me usse forum pe zarur batata hon..aisa karen se baki tarders bhi fayda utha sakte hai...har tarder ko yahi soch rakhni chahaiye

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lol ! There is nothing like to keep your trades secret . I always prefer to discuss it with others. That confirms your trades and also flash on any mistakes you gonna commit. But one thing you should keep in mind that everyone has their way to analyse, so dont confuse yourself.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jadhav View Post
    it is very good, and sometimes i discuss about it too with my friends, so we can share and complete our weakness and this is a good experiences to get...
    we will get the best result from it when we want to develop our system and because there are many information that we can take and do not know before
    aapne ekdum thik kaha bhai..apne traders dusro se share karen se hamare liye hi acha hoga kyunki hume pata chal payeag ki humse kya galti hui ya hamari kaunsi stratgy sahi hai..asia karne se loss ke chances kam ho jaet hai aur baki tarders ka experience bhi milta hai jo ki forex meb ahut zaruri hota hai

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I trade I prefer to trade by myself.I never discuss or talk about my trades with other although I am open to listen to what they have to say about their trades.I have trust and confidence on my skills and abilities and I do not discuss about my trades with others.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very good, and sometimes i discuss about it too with my friends, so we can share and complete our weakness and this is a good experiences to get...
    we will get the best result from it when we want to develop our system and because there are many information that we can take and do not know before

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prem View Post
    we share our trading analysis,strategic techniques,plans to my friends is not a bad one.it will not affect our trade.my friends teach to me several important factors and guide how to predict the selected currency pairs market movements,entering the lot sizes.then i take right decision to do trade in that selected currency pair.
    aapne thik kaha bhai..apne experience share karne se dusro ko bahut kuch seekhne ko milta hai jisse ki samne wale ka fayda hota hai
    apne trade share karne se samne wale ko pata chal sakta hai ki tarding me kya karna chahiey aur kya nahi..aisa karne se forex trading aur zada sucesful ho jayegi..is forum ka matlab yahi hai ki log apne personal experience share kare jisse ki is forum ke sbahi logo ko kuch na kuch seekhne ko milta rahe..
    aise group me kaam karne se forex trading me paisa kamana kafi had tak aasan ho ajyeag

Banned THE ACE is an unknown quantity at this point THE ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    no , i don't discuss my trades with other. there is no one around me that can give me suggestions about that . but i have an online friend who is also a trader . i discuss about my profits and losses. he also me me some suggestions about trading and discusses his condition in Forex . i think it is good to discuss about trading and sharing each others experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 466 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)