+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 205 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for MA I like the setting of the master .. I take from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represents tf 1 minute, 24 to 15 minutes MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why I interpret it, because it is already calculated in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understand and you have to use money management transactions will be a very profitable transaction, every trader should always use money management strategies and the use of trade regimes more profit, reduce risk, and get big profits, in each of them will be very profitable trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade Indicators. Most good traders benefit from their analysis and use indicators. The indicators provide a good view of the market movements of your favorite currency pairs. This shows a different time trend. But at all times not trusting the indicator, it will hurt you. and when I am mercantilism I usually use some indicators, this is my list of indicators, I exploit: unit weight metric Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. every indicator I set with a very different time frame. each indicator facilitates if I learn well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they are not important in your trade, please learn how to trade without their help, which means you should always be up to date with your trade education and this will help you to know what is happening now in the forex market as it will follow what the market will do in a few hours ahead. and when I exchange I usually use some pointers, this my marker notes use: KG Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. each marker I set with a different timeline. any pointer helps with the assumption that I found it well.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear main aaj kal 3 indicators ko combine kar ke use kar raha hun 12 26 and 50 wala aur yeh 3nun hi exponential moving averages hain jab bhi candle 50 wali moving average ko cross kar ke close ho jati hai tu main trade laga deta hun 50 sy 70 pips ka take profit aur 30 pips ka stop loss use karta hun
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-13)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tayyab4ptc View Post
    Trading indicators hamein market determination mai kafi helpful hotey hain aur Forex trading mai kafi sarey indicators use hotey hain jis sey trader ko trade opening mai help milti hai aur wo profit earn kartey hain is liye in ka proper knowledge aur experience lazmi hai takey profit hasil ho sakey...
    trading indicators always help us for understanding the market current price movement and it is important for all traders that they make good experience of use of indicators and traders use good profitable trading indicators like that moving average and bollinger band and trader make good technical analysis completely of forex market then he/she easily make good profit daily with their own forex trading business

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-07-03), Fiya (2018-07-04), fxearner (2018-07-07), kekbad (2018-07-04), khizar1 (2018-07-06), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-07-02), zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-03)

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the good traders get profit from their analysis and using indicators.indicators give good view of your favorite currency pairs market movements.it shows different timing trends.but in all time do not believe indicators,it will give losses to you.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading indicators hamein market determination mai kafi helpful hotey hain aur Forex trading mai kafi sarey indicators use hotey hain jis sey trader ko trade opening mai help milti hai aur wo profit earn kartey hain is liye in ka proper knowledge aur experience lazmi hai takey profit hasil ho sakey...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tayyab4ptc For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am trading i ussually use some indicator, this my indicator list i use : KG Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. every indicator i set with different time frame. any indicator help if i learn that well.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well say dear it will benefit us all while my trade does not count many many indicators I usually go for RSI, Stoch, and MACD and by synchronizing all three I place my order and close my order, and these three indicators are easy and profitable indicators, which I think many people use when trading. and To get an indicator to give a good view of your favorite currency to the market for it shows different time trends for but at all times do not trust the indicator against loss to you to be fixed at all times. To know the fast, the market has only two options, either buying or selling to anyone who may be right in some time, an indicator.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the good traders get profit from their analysis and using indicators.indicators give good view of your favorite currency pairs market movements.it shows different timing trends.but in all time do not believe indicators,it will give losses to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 205 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)