+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 230 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i join many sites on the internet for the earning but i always loose my money in that site then i join the forex forum and get start to make posts in the forum when i got the bonus and begin the trading in the market then i found that the forex trading platform is the best one for income i get blow off my capital many time but i do not leave this trading platform because it is trusted and legal in all over the world .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-27), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aagus View Post
    ya MT4 is the best for trading. It provides many tools and facilities to transact efficiently.
    But one problem with MT4 is re-qoutes. This happens when the market is very volatile.
    I've also experienced web terminals for trading. They are very quick to open / close orders. And rarely happens again qoutes.
    best regard
    Any trading method in a session other than a session does not contain the sessions available
    for the purchase of a secure session moving to the Tokyo Scalpers rather than selling news
    and trends as a good choice because of London and New York. Sessions are usually
    a good choice because of the tendency to move because we have so many pips that are not lost,
    but if you use the average price, many times it's not good because of the move to me.
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

bhai ali (2017-11-25)

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think meta trader 4 bohat hi acha platform hai trading ke liye is me ap ko bohat hi ache tools milte hain jin ki madad se hum apne loss ke chances ko kam kar sakte hain aur profit ke chances ko increase kar sakte hain.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zafery View Post
    I think the best is mt4. We can apply all indicators and we can make any setting. We also use mt5.
    The problem is some indicators do not fit that. Because this is the vast majority of traders
    do not want to risk their money while they do not know how to use it well. We recommend
    a demo only and then switch to live account with mt5.
    good luck
    ya MT4 is the best for trading. It provides many tools and facilities to transact efficiently.
    But one problem with MT4 is re-qoutes. This happens when the market is very volatile.
    I've also experienced web terminals for trading. They are very quick to open / close orders. And rarely happens again qoutes.
    best regard

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

kuya (2017-11-23)

Member elseginy95 is on a distinguished road elseginy95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best exchanging stage. the majority of the representative giving the office to exchange on at that point. I like MT4, yet have an affair about web dealer and I additionally discovered best in light of the fact that in web merchant when you open or close any position it never request re cite. Web exchange quick and brisk.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nazaret View Post
    I like to use mt4 platform for trading. I can fill it with my favorite indicator and I can set the chart according to my style.
    I have never used another platform like web terminal. I can not use the attach indicator on the graph.
    So I feel uncomfortable with it. because I already know forex, mt4 is my favorite platform
    greeting
    I think the best is mt4. We can apply all indicators and we can make any setting. We also use mt5.
    The problem is some indicators do not fit that. Because this is the vast majority of traders
    do not want to risk their money while they do not know how to use it well. We recommend
    a demo only and then switch to live account with mt5.
    good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

aagus (2017-11-18)

Member nazaret will become famous soon enough nazaret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use mt4 platform for trading. I can fill it with my favorite indicator and I can set the chart according to my style.
    I have never used another platform like web terminal. I can not use the attach indicator on the graph.
    So I feel uncomfortable with it. because I already know forex, mt4 is my favorite platform
    greeting

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nazaret For This Useful Post:

zafery (2017-11-14)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mera favorite plateform mt4 hai kyu k es ko use krna bohat asn hai es mai trade krtay waqat hum hedging bhe kr sakty hai. Es lye mai tou mt4 ko pasind krta hai es ko mai regular use krta ho. Mai tou dursy trader ko bhe suggest krta ho k wo bhe mt4 ko he use kray.

Junior Member taohidur18 is on a distinguished road taohidur18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides any new apps,MT4,web based trading station and horror games. I love the mt4 trading terminal for my life.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to taohidur18 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-11-08)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,235 Times in 12,130 Posts
    Mt4 is best and real platform for earning on forex and doing forex trading in this platform and get huge earning trading platforms are available to use with various devices so it's worth considering when where and how you'll be doing most of your trading.

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-04), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-26), billyboy00007 (2017-11-13), ghaffar500 (2017-11-08), jhoradpak (2017-11-13), kanita (2017-11-14), munibkhan (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-26), punjabpolice (2017-11-12), QamarXulqi (2017-11-13), rehanayaz (2017-11-13), sufiyan22 (2017-11-18), yulbang111 (2017-11-08), zahid2016 (2017-11-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 230 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)