+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 221 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,775 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Forex trading bohat he acha and most profitable business hai is liye har banda isko join karna chahta hai aor is say earning karna chahta hai lakin jo beginner hein main unko yeheh kehna chahta hoon main forex itna asan nahi hai isko pehlay seekhein aor phir earning ka sochein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-13), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-12), danish555 (2017-11-26), fxearner (2017-11-13), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-12), kanita (2017-11-13), punjabpolice (2017-11-12), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-12)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia me ye dekhta hn ke log loss krtey hn to vo to wait rktey h ke profit pr trade e to lot ko close krey but vo loss 1$ se 100$ tk chale ajta hn but profit hota hn to 10$ tk profit hota hn bass aur cut krdeteyhn iska ulta krna chaiye
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-19), azharahmad (2017-11-27), batool (2017-11-26), billyboy00007 (2017-11-24), fxearner (2017-11-13), israr2017 (2017-11-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-16), kanita (2017-11-16), munibkhan (2017-11-28), punjabpolice (2017-11-12), rehanayaz (2017-11-13), yulbang111 (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Banned Tariq Hussain is on a distinguished road Tariq Hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    most important trading tips for a beginning (or any) trader to absorb before getting started in the market.

10. Learn the basics first

Many beginning traders try jumping right into the market with no real background knowledge on the markets they are trading. To build a solid trading foundation, you need to take the time to learn about how the Forex market works (or any market youre trading) and really get a solid understanding of all the jargon, etc. before you actually dive in and start learning a trading strategy. You can gain this knowledge by taking my free beginners forex trading introduction course.

9. Learn one trading strategy, stick with it.

One of the biggest mistakes I see beginning traders make again and again, is changing trading methods too often. If you are using a logical, common sense trading method like my price action method, you need to really learn it and master it before you do anything else. If you jump from method to method because you think youll find some Holy Grail trading strategy, you are simply operating on false hope and being illogical, and you will lose money.

Also, dont switch methods just because you had a few losing trades. Any method will have a certain amount of losers over a sample size of trades, this is normal and part of trading. You cannot let losing trades affect you too much; you really do need ice cold discipline to excel at trading.

8. Dont get overwhelmed

Its easy to feel overwhelmed with information and trading strategies as a beginning trader, it happens to all of us in the beginning. The best way to limit this or avoid it altogether, is to find a mentor, someone to learn from, and piggy back off their success. I have laid out all my trading strategies for you to learn in my price action trading course and in my opinion, the best thing you can do is block everything else out, forget everything youve learned, and start over with my teachings from a clean slate and focus only on that until you really know what youre doing.

7. Dont freak out when a trade moves against you

This one is big, because most traders, especially beginners, freak out or over-react at the first sign of a trade moving against them. This is much more of a problem in live trading than demo trading, due to the differences in emotion between them, but it is a problem and it needs to be addressed.

A trade moving against you is NORMAL. Ive had trades move to within 5 pips of my stop loss and go on to be HUGE winners after that. If I had freaked out and closed them out before they hit my stop loss, I would have not only lost money, but I would have lost a lot of profit too. This is the main reason why you need to let your trades play out and not close them out early ONLY because theyve moved against you.

Its really pretty simple: Set your stop loss in a logical / safe place (more on this later), manage your position size so that your dollar risk is at a level youre OK with losing, and LET THE TRADE GO. Dont micro-manage your trades, just let the market do the work and you go play a round of golf, go to the gym or go to sleepthen check on the trade the next day. Doing nothing with your live trade is usually the best (and most lucrative) move, meaning set and forget it.

6. Focus on the price action.

There was a time once, believe it or not, when people traded without computers. Hard to believe I know, but its true. How do you think they did that? It wasnt with RSI, MACDs, Stochastics or some automated trading software obviouslyit was with PRICE ACTION. They used to read the tape at the exchanges, or they would have the price movements posted up on big boards to read and interpret. They were interpreting price changes or price action. This method is the only natural trading method and its been around since the 1700s when Japanese rice traders invented candlestick charts to predict changes in rice prices.

It works, dont over-complicate it. My unique take on price action trading h

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your new in the trading job learning this job ,learning and experience is so important in the trading job if you have good knowledge and good experience in the forex trading than your good trader so learn this job and earn the best money in the trading business gain the knowledge in demo trading in this forum learning is important for new user

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), alizubair (2017-11-19), ayesh (2017-11-28), ayeshapak (2017-11-19), billyboy00007 (2017-11-12), fxearner (2017-11-12), hmforex (2017-11-16), incomejobs (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-12), jhoradpak (2017-11-12), munibkhan (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), rafictn (2017-11-19), yulbang111 (2017-11-12)

Junior Member m-flash is on a distinguished road m-flash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This information is very useful. Thank you, it is one of the basics.After we learned this information.
    In my opinion, forex trading is easy to abstain. It must first learn in favorable conditions. You must set yourself challenges so that you see the picture from all sides.
    Here are some steps that can help you:

1. Minimum 6 months demo trading.

2. Learn these basics you told us about.

3. Do not use robot.

4. To know about risk and money management.

5. Develop your own strategy and test it to become stable in a near-constant profit and learn how to turn its loss into profit.

6. To begin , you have to see the way first. You must know Lot which you want to trade with to win the amount you want . And the margin ratio of your balance.Then calculate the balance you can start with.

Junior Member kamransiddiq is an unknown quantity at this point kamransiddiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bloomberg is out with a story about how fewer people are employed in foreign exchange trading and that more automation is coming.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some tips that helped me was to consider good money management. If you've learned how to best use technical indicators,
    find out which money management suits you best for your capital. Use smaller lot sizes to trade ans slowly
    but steadily you grow to increase your profits and your trading ability. Beginners should practice a lot because the workout is perfect.
    best regard

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

sariketa (2017-11-15)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan jo bhe forex ke trading main new enter ho us ke liye zarori hai ke who forex ke trading main best learning ke sath he enter ho kun ke forex ke trading main agar ap logo ke pas best knowledge or experience nh hai tu phr ap log forex ke trading main best earning nh sakte hain trading main learning main he earning hai hum sab ke liye he

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-08), alizubair (2017-11-19), amirjaved (2017-11-22), ayeshapak (2017-11-19), fxearner (2017-11-02), hmforex (2017-11-03), incomejobs (2017-11-22), israr2017 (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-12), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-19), jhoradpak (2017-11-12), kanita (2017-11-17), munibkhan (2017-11-12), rafictn (2017-11-19), sufiyan22 (2017-11-12), yulbang111 (2017-11-12)

Member Shani11165 will become famous soon enough Shani11165's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex business there are alot of websites, chennal, mentor and forums where teaches to beginners about earning money tips but i want to advice them that don't follow to anyone just learn from a single person and practice more on demo account and make their own strategies and observe market and its ups and downs and then trade.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This may need some beginners. This will be the trading theory aspect. For beginners to advance in this trade study,
    I would appropriately advise them to do more research to find out better for themselves. Most importantly,
    they need to practice whatever they may have learned from their research. Practice trading is the key,
    as you continue to practice you some time with a trading system or strategy that you can test completely and start trading.
    We must then learn the virtues of disciplinary trade to be able to enjoy the benefits of the labor trade system.
    salam best regard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 221 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)