+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 397 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    yes too many entry sometime do no good for us, i always focus on one trading because i am still newbie. i can't think so much or too far for this time. so i only focus on one trading, and i can get the information, do the analysis with full concentrate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

takabo (2017-10-30)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    ak time mein app i ak he entry or ak he pair par trade karna best hai many entry app ko ak tu parsha kar dain gi or 2nd ap ke liye tradekarney mein masla be ho ga es liye best hai ak time mein ap ak he trade k inter karo trade mein loss na ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

ab7682841 (2017-09-27), Abniali05 (2017-09-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), alizubair (2017-09-26), billyboy00007 (2017-09-26), boy31477 (2017-09-26), kanita (2017-09-27), mano33 (2017-09-27), munibkhan (2017-09-26), punjabpolice (2017-09-26), rehanayaz (2017-09-27), sufiyan22 (2017-09-26), zahid2016 (2017-09-26)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear aap ne sahi kaha hai k hamen jab forex market mein bhout si trades ko open karty hen top har hamen wo trades hamen loss kara deti hen is liye zyada hamen trades open nhi karni chaye hamen

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), alizubair (2017-09-26), incomejobs (2017-09-24), sufiyan22 (2017-09-24)

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear the correct way to work as I think you have one or 2 trade in one day and if they two you can open both of it in same time must wait the first one close and then think for other one and I share with you your opinion and I think many trade every day will kill your account
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aiglblanc View Post
    In the forex market, you sometimes have one deal. You study it well before you enter and analyze it.and use a capital mansgement. But without greed or fear, it keeps your balance, your time and your nerves.
    Yes apki bat ekdum sahi he we need to do trade with good study withaut study we cant get good success in this business brother i alwayse like to trade with experiance and knowledge this is very nice way to do this business well
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Member aiglblanc is on a distinguished road aiglblanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex market, you sometimes have one deal. You study it well before you enter and analyze it.and use a capital mansgement. But without greed or fear, it keeps your balance, your time and your nerves.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex ke business me trader market me jada entry leta hai to usko esme loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me sabb money management aur apne margin par dhyaan dekar trade open karenga woi uske liye acha hai..
    Bhai jayda entry point lene se humara kafi margin khatam hota hai main to bolta hoon agar hum log kam se kam entry lete hai to acha rahta hai, kam entry lene par hi hum kafi margin bacha pane mein safal rahte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,206 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader market me jada entry leta hai to usko esme loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me sabb money management aur apne margin par dhyaan dekar trade open karenga woi uske liye acha hai..

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother forex me aapko too many enteries kill kr skti he isme koi dout nhi he forex ek esa business he jisme aap agar chahe to hardwork and knwledge ke sath success jarur ho skte ho je bat ekdum correct he
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the new traders join this trading business they want to get good profit from this trading business they invest small money and they open too many positions for the earning bust they get loss due to too many positions .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 397 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)