+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 172 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ou right that become profitable traders are the aim of all forex traders then I follow this system and i am successful on this policySo now you can a after all And i think scalping may be a suitable for you therefore However what one thinks suits for him other may not find much profitable instead of u can join forex forum to collect so much news about trading that is lly experience and knowledge in incomparable with anything else

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member megafx is an unknown quantity at this point megafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can to do this two analysis easily and i need just time for fundamental and technical analysis with There's no 100% trading system in the world even if someone says that he can give you 100% profit each month that's just dumb luck or bullshit rather than then you have to have the correct analyzing and predicting power about forex market till get more help from your answers on the basis of this book to start my business style

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with good money management using the small lot size as per our equity and gaining the little profit is the best way to make the profit in forex trading that is it is the better to make a trading style of your own as if it is the only way to get success in this market accordingly Will you share me a profitable trading system hmm you have to keep on searching there are many trading system outthere and eed to work hard to get knowledge and experience

Member afruz is an unknown quantity at this point afruz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well done ,that was a fabulous exchanging which you have done and much obliged concerning imparting to us ,its rousing me a considerable measure in forex exchanging to make an exchange legitimately. I trust one day i will get benefit like as you. I am currently taking in the forex exchanging by utilizing the demo account. in which there is no need of speculation

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtiger View Post
    bro aapka kehna sahi hai achi profitable trading karna experience trader hi kar sakta hai aur wo experience mehnat karne se milta hai is liye mehnat karna chahiye tabhi experience milega aur hum bhi aisa kar sakte hai
    hanji profitable tarike se forex mein kaam sirf experienced trader he kar sakta hai aur forex mein experienced trader aisa he nahi bana jaata eske liye trader ko kaafi hard work karna hota hai fir uske baad he wo sab kuch samajh sakta hai aur yaha aage badh sakenga..

fxtiger is on a distinguished road fxtiger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    profitable trading karna sirf experience trader ke bas ki baat hoti hain is tarah ki trading har koi karna chahta hain main bhi karna chahta hu ache badiya profits earn karna chahta hu lekin abhi sikhne mein bahut time lagega
    bro aapka kehna sahi hai achi profitable trading karna experience trader hi kar sakta hai aur wo experience mehnat karne se milta hai is liye mehnat karna chahiye tabhi experience milega aur hum bhi aisa kar sakte hai

Senior Member diamante is an unknown quantity at this point diamante's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice and then only you could become profitable traders while wish to consider a beneficial exchanging framework here then This trading system that has made me safe and stable trading that If I give you my trading system that works for me you may not find it working for you because there is no way I give you my discipline and ability to control your emotion

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profitable trading karna sirf experience trader ke bas ki baat hoti hain is tarah ki trading har koi karna chahta hain main bhi karna chahta hu ache badiya profits earn karna chahta hu lekin abhi sikhne mein bahut time lagega
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruf88 View Post
    Forex is my profitable business. Because forex is foreign exchange market, it is largest and benefits online business in the world. Its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly. I learn the forex market and practice demo account become a professional trader.
    good for you, i still learning to make forex for my profitable bussiness but for now i got enough for taking small profit from forex trading not yet able to complet my dailly use, but i hope for next year i can take more bigger profit so i can use forex trading as my main income

Banned Maruf88 is an unknown quantity at this point Maruf88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is my profitable business. Because forex is foreign exchange market, it is largest and benefits online business in the world. Its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly. I learn the forex market and practice demo account become a professional trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 172 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)