+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prim.love View Post
    Thanks bro yeh thread se bahut kuch sikhne ko mil rha hai aur yeh toh mujhe bahut intrested lagi mai aapki yeh strategy zarur try krunga. Lekin kya aap bta sakte ho ki stop loss use krna achcha rhega ya nahi ?

Stoploss is very much important because it help us to minimize our losses. You should use stoploss on your each trade and you should place stoploss in such a way if it is hit then you are sure that the price action was not ready to move in your favour, the Price Action has reversed....

You should place stoploss at the Previous Swing High (If you have taken a Short Entry (SELL)) or at the Previous Swing Low (If you have taken a Long Entry (BUY)).

I have attached a Chart of my Previous Trade, which will show you where did i placed my Stoploss and it will explain you in detail, what do you mean by Previous Swing High and Previous Swing Low....

For more details on how to manage your trade read Money Management Technique provided in the First post of this thread....

mazprofx.

Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-07-31 at 12:27 AM.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04), zeeshanahmed (2013-08-05)

Senior Member prim.love is an unknown quantity at this point prim.love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks bro yeh thread se bahut kuch sikhne ko mil rha hai aur yeh toh mujhe bahut intrested lagi mai aapki yeh strategy zarur try krunga. Lekin kya aap bta sakte ho ki stop loss use krna achcha rhega ya nahi ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to prim.love For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Senior Member tiwarisforex is an unknown quantity at this point tiwarisforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir, beginners ke liye pehele trading system keisa hoga kon si currency pair ko trade karenge up se sikh pate to achha hota abhi main post karta hu jab bonus milenge real trading karunga up ke shikhaye huye raste par to profit karenge hi. up jo trading system dikhaye hai mujhe puri samajh nehi huye please sir up shikhye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tiwarisforex For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mabbas View Post
    bhai ap ny bohat he startge post ki hai ye mujh bohat pasand ai hai mai is ko follow karo ga i am new in forex trading and you are very good help me in this forum and i think it is good fore newbe
    yes, you can follow and trade with this system and if you have any problems then post it here in this thread and i will be there to answer all your doubts and will help you all to improve your trading skills...

mazprofx.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Senior Member mabbas is on a distinguished road mabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ap ny bohat he startge post ki hai ye mujh bohat pasand ai hai mai is ko follow karo ga i am new in forex trading and you are very good help me in this forum and i think it is good fore newbe

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mabbas For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here, i will show the example of how my system prevents you from entering the market when it is not trending or moving sideways...

mazprofx.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), jeetnrimi (2013-10-05), mabbas (2013-07-30), orang.143 (2017-04-12), raheel001 (2020-10-29), sehar6 (2013-10-11), zeeshanahmed (2013-08-05)

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai aapne ye kafi achcha thread banaya hai, aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai?
    han bhai es thread ma kafi achi strategy post ki hay aur ya new traders k liyay buhat hi achi short term strategy hay . wo es strategy ko use kar k achay pips gain kar saktay hay lakin un ko hamesha small stop loss use karna cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naziakhan For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hassan70715 View Post
    ye bohut acha system ap nay banya. thankyou very much ap nay ye system hamaray sath share kya. ye strategy sirf ik khas system per use hoti hay ya commpnly usable hay. is ko dekh kar ap money ko sahi use jaga laga k apna business kar saktay ho.
    First of all if you want to thank me then press the Thanks button under my posts....

This system is absolutely free for all our forum members and i have specially wrote this thread to help newbies and the traders who are struggling in this market and it can be used on any MT4 platform just copy indicators to your terminal's indicator folder and template to your terminal's template folder and load it...

I have shared My System, Because, I believe in the following phrase:-

The Biggest Magic in the World is ........ You get More when You share More........

mazprofx.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

andihaerani (2013-08-26), hafiza samreen (2013-10-18), killerofeyes (2013-08-14), raheel001 (2020-10-29), safrash (2014-04-19), sehar6 (2013-10-11), tonyfx168 (2013-09-02)

Banned hassan70715 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan70715's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye bohut acha system ap nay banya. thankyou very much ap nay ye system hamaray sath share kya. ye strategy sirf ik khas system per use hoti hay ya commpnly usable hay. is ko dekh kar ap money ko sahi use jaga laga k apna business kar saktay ho.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hassan70715 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aleska24 View Post
    It looks like a great system sir, i am very much thankful to you that you shared your trading system with us, and i hope that you will guide us more on trading, i will use this system and follow your rules, i have lost much money in forex because of bad trade but now i will trade as you said.
    If you follow this system and trade with discipline and follow the ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM strictly then you will definitely lose less and earn more and you will be able to grow your account capital....

mazprofx.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-07-30 at 04:39 PM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), pakistank92 (2013-08-02), raheel001 (2020-10-29), zaid daudpota (2013-08-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)