+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 359 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the last month i have looses the some of the hundred dollar balance and i have feel that we leave the business for the loosing on the trading sites and i have disharded and but by friend encourge me and i have started again this types of the work on the trading sites so we should work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ibyousaf1 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), DEVPIPSFX (2013-11-28), mohyedal (2014-05-16), ntn (2019-09-03)

Senior Member sportespn is an unknown quantity at this point sportespn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well we know the losses is there we know this . to me this is the part of the trading so we should accept this and this can be more well to us if we do the right thing and hope it can be more well to us in the best way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sportespn For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), ntn (2019-09-03)

Banned tonarsn01 is an unknown quantity at this point tonarsn01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Who will be happy in getting a heavy loss? i will be very unhappy.i can't imagine about that.it's very bad news for all to get a heavy loss.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonarsn01 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), ntn (2019-09-03), Unregistered (1)

Banned asmatariq is on a distinguished road asmatariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, it is natural that a trader feel tense after heavy loss, especially if he is losing his whole capital, similarly, I also feel tension and worries regarding future trades, but after some times I realize that it was written in my destiny to face loss, that's why I faced loss, so that thing make me cool.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asmatariq For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), ntn (2019-09-03), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member alizey is on a distinguished road alizey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee haaan loss kay baad tou har kisi ko bura hi lata hai par iss loss ki waja say umed nahi torni chahiye balkay aur bhi mehnat karni chaiye ta kay dubara na ho loss kabhi

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alizey For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), mehro (2019-02-09), ntn (2019-09-03), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member erafind01 is an unknown quantity at this point erafind01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I am a new trader in forex. That is why I can not say about that feelings. I think, I will be very upset this time. But I will not give up my hope. I will find my weakness and will try again.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erafind01 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member gaurab is an unknown quantity at this point gaurab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel very disappointed and don't know what about to do... i feel hopeless and give up the hope for living.... 1 week i just think of my losses that what i have done to me... all my moneys go away and dream broke down for having losses..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaurab For This Useful Post:

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still i am not got heavy loss but one time i loss my 200$ in one day than i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money management

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FPK For This Useful Post:

Banned nilalo is an unknown quantity at this point nilalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i fell very unhappy for the heavy loss, this is not good for me, i can not imagine this any time this is very bad for me in the trading time

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nilalo For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), zohaib1 (2019-11-30)

Senior Member profit virus is on a distinguished road profit virus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation.

Because i need energy,stress free and tension less mind for forecasting future trade.

Share your experience with me.....

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to profit virus For This Useful Post:

Ajaj Group (2013-10-15), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), ayesha02 (2019-02-18), babatunde77 (2021-05-21), Hayat (2018-11-17), mehro (2019-02-09), ntn (2019-09-03), shazadhakeem (2018-01-28), zunaira_waris (2017-10-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 359 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359

Subscribe to this Thread (9)