+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69

Thread: Need good scalping strategy.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes guys scalping is very good strategy , mere khyal se scalping karne k liya 5 munites chart me kar na chyea, osk sath ap 15 munites chart or 30 chart ko follow koro. is ap ko scalping kar ne k liya bohot asan hoga, or ap long chart me bi scalping koask te hoo, jese ki 1 hour chart me. thank u guys is k bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vishadevbhakta For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Banned m.ashraf will become famous soon enough m.ashraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    good scalping strategy k bary men agr koi mera dost btana chahy to muje need good scalping strategy k plan share key

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m.ashraf For This Useful Post:

Senior Member ASMINI is on a distinguished road ASMINI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx student View Post
    any one have good scalping strategy please share
    I'm a scalper, and i love this technique..my daily target jus 5-10-15 pip a day.. i using a daily range as my indicators..if in tokyo and london session of market the range is 90-100 pip, i will entry the opposite of the trend (scalp for reversal) and then i will averaging it when i 've got float about 10 pip..using a good money management is the part of this strategies..
    Just click thanks if you think this is USEFUL POST
    join discuss in my thread https://indian-forex.com/showthread....-about-Profit!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ASMINI For This Useful Post:

Member Good Morning is an unknown quantity at this point Good Morning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simply use 5 minutes chart. And your eyes become the most valuable indicator to determine where the price getting rejected. Do not necessarry to find what is the trend of the currency pair today because you are going to open position for short time. Don't let your open position last for 10 minutes. You only need some points/pips to get profit or stop loss. Be careful when the price getting rejected at same point for several times because it going to break any time soon.
    'eLCy'

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Good Morning For This Useful Post:

Member keith8385 is an unknown quantity at this point keith8385's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will recommend you to use BJF Trading Group scalping strategies,have been using it for last 2 years.You can also try it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keith8385 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    Following Business Success Tips Forex Trading with scalping techniques:

Use the Time Frame quickly is 5 minutes. Why? If we look at their own scalping technique is speed taking buy / sell and do close, and repeated several times. assuming the target 3-10 pips per transaction.

Decisive, the intent of the firm itself if we suffer losses immediately Close, and if we have to make a profit which we are targeting close immediately and begin trading new. The point kept a cool head and do not be greedy.

Learn groove pair trading, it is quite important to determine buy / sell.

Do not fight the current,

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaisar2121 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zuhaib is on a distinguished road zuhaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am no a scalper i am manual trading that is the one best way of earning scalping is not a trading method so do manual trading because forex is risky business and it is in all the world so you have need for your own experience and knowledge for making money in forex business..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zuhaib For This Useful Post:

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Need good scalping strategy.

any one have good scalping strategy please share

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fx student For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open