+ Reply to Thread
Page 1067 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 67 567 967 1017 1057 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,670 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need experience...trade live with 1:200 or 400 and trade live 1:1000 ! you will see a diffidence! In smallers margin you need to be discipline in trading and you don't have room for errors .Thats why most professional traders are trading under small margin...and retail sheeps like us go on bigger .Ok and we have less money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bachchan is an unknown quantity at this point bachchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's not true. high leverages doesn't always lead to high loss. higher leverages means you can open higher lots using the same money.
    without good money management, you will open big lots and unfortunately you'll get great loss sometimes.
    Mērā burā aṅgrējī kē li'ē khēda hai , bcause I'm india

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah ofcourse, high leverage leads to bigger loss, Due to these leverage factor forex is exciting because we can get a big profit with a small capital. On the other hand it can wipe our balance more easily if our positions went wrong. So high leverage leads to higher profits or higher loss.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    but for the traders with small capital I think it would be dangerous to use a large or high leverage in hopes of maximizing the trade because it wants to maximize trade with small capital so it can make you take a risk trade
    small capital wale tradres zadatar loss me jate hai kyunki unke paas back up ke liye pasia nahi hota
    is wajah se wo apni deals ko zada time tak rakh nahi pate aur finally loss me lcose karna padta hai
    forex trading me profit aur los laga rehta ai..apko donio cheeze handle karni aani chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    The advantage of the leverage is with a smaller capital you can trade with a number of contract size / lot
    Or it can be said, with capital equal, you can use greater contract size
    So with the same capital, you have a chance to get profit per pip greater.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on bank trading you can only have 1:50 leverage , its because its not in their interest to lose clients.On small traders like us the higher the leverage the bigger profit...
    of course if we are in the right trade! If not ...our account is gone by the wind !

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar View Post
    The greatest advantage that i see about high leverage is that it increases our free margin which does not necessarily means we should open more lots but to help our account withstand floating loss
    Yes, i agree with you. We may increase the free margin with high leverage. But, this is not important for us. We should careful in lot size. Then there is no need to worry about margin. If we use low leverage, large lot size will not be allowed. So, high leverage lead to higher losses only.

Banned vt6djj4 is an unknown quantity at this point vt6djj4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.

What you think about this?
    There's no connection between leverage and loss. you use leverage to afford much higher value of money just buy using small amount of money.
    because you can afford higher value of money aka higher lots, you have the chance of getting more profit and loss. If you use 1:1000 leverage, but you open lot wisely, then it won't be a problem.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The greatest advantage that i see about high leverage is that it increases our free margin which does not necessarily means we should open more lots but to help our account withstand floating loss

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    What is that. I try that calculator. But, how it calculate about the margin level. I didn't enter my fund value. There is no option to get fund value itself. can you explain detail please.

its no about fund but its about margin.
    margin is money required to maintain position or the balance required for entry into the market or trade, so if you have money in your balance then you can see the size of lots are allowed for open position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1067 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 67 567 967 1017 1057 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)