+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 LastLast

Thread: Got a lot of profit from Strong Trends.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedelsanhoury View Post
    more strong the trend is the more opportunity to make more pips
    Yeah, more powerful trends will be more profit, but the difficult part is how to find out the power of trends. because, it is not impossible if trends suddenly reversed course because of the influence of fundamental news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the more strong the trend is the more opportunity to make more pips. it is very important to know the daily support and resistance level to make big profit. R1 and R2 or S1 and S2 may easily break by normal strength but if the R3 or S3 is broken then the trend must be very strong .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member barikahalah is an unknown quantity at this point barikahalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    We've got a great number of those a couple and maintain the income an individual make sure that you will not shed an excessive amount of CURRENCY EXCHANGE command demonstrates some sort of description of and the choice of can. R1 and R2 and S1 S2 can certainly find yourself ALL RIGHT, nevertheless when cracked, have to be quick and large bubble to speculate R3 S3 recent construction course of action is quite highly effective in the manner media ought to be robust movements. and should you be appropriate, then you certainly attended on the profit, nevertheless our own guys ought to be correct indicators or maybe evaluation.

Senior Member shityar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shityar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We will be able to track these indicators and make a good profit with them. White Forex trading trend is careful not to lose too much. So advises, always in the direction of the trend to trade operators and then supervise the market should continue to do so.

Member newjobatlast is an unknown quantity at this point newjobatlast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Determine the point of Resistance and Support and see the strength of a trend in Forex market. with these two indicators that demonstrate the strength of the market trends we can predict the movement of the market.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Volume trading is what you're actually talking about here. knowing how many are buying and how many are selling can also help you know which side the trend is leaning on. it's a good way to trade too and does not really require too much analysis.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sorry, I was looking its indicators at my computer has not been found, later when it's found I will share to you all.

Banned samat is an unknown quantity at this point samat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Determine the point of Resistance and Support and see the strength of a trend in Forex market. with these two indicators that demonstrate the strength of the market trends we can predict the movement of the market.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    yes it is like that, become increasingly apparent as you say I really agree with you, and I will learn to trade which later I will get the ease of trading

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    yes it is very good to trade with Trend strength i always like to trade in trending scenario........... as it most of the time profitable......... so i like to trade when there is a strong trend conditions.......... this is my strategy and it is working very fine to me until now............

Senior Member mahmoudhemo is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudhemo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i didn`t see this two indicators before ,but i probably will use it very soon .thank you very much my friend for your good strategy and i hope i can get more profit from it

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rohomot View Post
    Now I think you are very good, because we can always be more based on the direction of the trend in the trade, so I always trend traders, trade, consultancy, and other we always the best + number in the market Forex
    to take advantage when the going trend of some analysis that we make, it's not an easy matter, but we will also know that there are some conclusions to be seen using good analysis so that we can open the position to be a trend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open