+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 178 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's only use the probability to create profit from hedging, if you're intentionally use hedging to create profit then usually you must see the time first before you put two different position at once. but if you use hedging as emergency exit then you should watch the chart continously, so you won't miss any chance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to patil For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    You are right. Hedging strategies can indeed function as locking the price, we live flair to remove one of them. This was done when there has been a real change in the trend.
    be careful if you want to implement this system because we are going against the grain of our first entry, it is true we can minimize these risks. but do not get too far
    to suppress

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is very useful techniquee that is used to reduce the risk of adverse price movements in an asset and your investment. it is two side technique but it consists of taking an offsetting position in a related security, such as a futures contract.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to taqiniazi For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Member CoreMethod101 is on a distinguished road CoreMethod101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    An interesting opinion. At first I thought that hedging can also be applied to trending. In hedging, as long as we do not close one of them, would not it be always constant floating happens, bukah so? so, what strategies are used for trending to hedge?
    i think hedging can be used not only to prevent losses but also to prevent the profit from decreasing and then open the hedge when the trend resume.
    but to do this means we must know the trend cycle because if we do it at the wrong time we will not achieve this purpose.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CoreMethod101 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the hedge is the most important tool can help us in the fluctuation of the price and to avoid the more loss of money but i using the hedge but using the limit in loss or profit according my prediction

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hemaabdo For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say that a hedge is simply opening two positions in opposite directions with the hope of making profits from both position. However the resource is also used by traders to lock bad trades such that the loss is stopped until they get to a point where they know that the price will reverse, and then they unlock the hedge.

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    This will only come true if you hedge well, with small targets like 20 pips targets and in a ranging market. If you hedge in a trending market, then only one position will benefit until you unlock the hedge at a point of reversal.
    An interesting opinion. At first I thought that hedging can also be applied to trending. In hedging, as long as we do not close one of them, would not it be always constant floating happens, is not it? so, what strategies are used for trending to hedge?
    Last edited by Mark; 2012-03-16 at 05:52 PM.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    This will only come true if you hedge well, with small targets like 20 pips targets and in a ranging market. If you hedge in a trending market, then only one position will benefit until you unlock the hedge at a point of reversal.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for your lessons here.I think what I have learned hedge is an investment position intended to offset potential losses that may be incurred by a companion investment.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Interesting information, although a little bit I have learned. But you have to explain more about the conditions that can be detrimental if we use hedging in the trading. I'm still going to listen to this tread. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 178 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)