+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 180 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisar View Post
    to seek safe trading session in Asia was safe, but the price movement is very slow. for movement is encouraged to try on EURUSD pair. and if want a faster price movements should trade on the GBPUSD pair
    is GBP/USD will moving faster on asia session...or just in london session???...is it safe to scalping on asia session??? and what pair we can choose for our trading???...i want to become a scalper...i heard someone can get much more with scalping in their trading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kaisar is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to seek safe trading session in Asia was safe, but the price movement is very slow. for movement is encouraged to try on EURUSD pair. and if want a faster price movements should trade on the GBPUSD pair

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kohatian is an unknown quantity at this point kohatian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex Trade every person choice is different than the other, so, depends, personally my opinion is that UK session is far better than the others, but depends.

Banned imranghori is an unknown quantity at this point imranghori's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thing every session is safe to trade on Forex if you are capable to trading business Forex give so much to achieve we should maintain balance

Junior Member dian safitri is an unknown quantity at this point dian safitri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the strategy and planning in a good trade is dependent on each individual merchant itself. each trader has a different character and planning. I agree with the Asian session as the pace is safe to do. movements tend to be flat and rarely moves quickly, so for novice traders can follow the learning process is not too difficult to follow in analyzing the forex market movements.

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    asia session utilized by the scalper for profit. they utilize thin movement with large volume. and they dare to risk your capital with a large volume. for starters we better use of the points safe.

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In my view Asian session is safer as there are hardly violent moves in this session and due to tighter range your risk also decreases so thus safer for traders as lessor the volatlity the safer the traders job. Which session do you see safer?
    I think it is safer to trade when we can easily identify the trends especially when the market is considered as most active. The most active sessions would when London and New York sessions overlapped each others. during this sessions, the market is more trendy and we can predict the trends when we have volume and market volatility is high.

Banned aditia is an unknown quantity at this point aditia's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the world of forex, I prefer swing london, london swing is very volatile, very large range. and the movement of candle widened, then we have a chance to get profit. what we need is a good trading skill and also a very precise analysis, so that no one position in an order, believe me, swing london where a profit.

Member azizil is an unknown quantity at this point azizil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each session the market all good, all depends on the quality of trading that we have, if we already have a good trading system, then we can do a good deal, in a variety of market sessions, the most important thing in my opinion, lies in the quality in trading

Banned sundari is an unknown quantity at this point sundari's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel the european session is amazingly sensible and safe to firmly trade. virtually each trading combine is run terribly smoothly that helps that you definitely analyze the real trend for gain profit and creating long term trades

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 180 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)