+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 355 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik83 View Post
    for new traders to start their trading with up to 100 dollar in insta forex but main thing which is keep in your mind that your trading should not be exceeding then your available capital and try to play your trading at best situation.
    I do not think that the newbies have enough knowledge to trade forex markets with 100 dollars. They should start with half of that amount and then work their way up to the top till they become consistent with profit making.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sagulcuy View Post
    of trying the demo account and try everything on the chart,,,,,,, a trader can use the demo account to test and look for trading systems and strategies are appropriate and suitable to himself ...... so that the system was in use in real account at a later date .......
    agree. The best option to start trading is to open a demo account. Here we can learn a lot about how to trade in forex. after a sufficient knowledge of forex, then we open a real account with a small capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realman View Post
    First time I thanked you .
    Welcome to Forex Forex world.
    You don't feel hesitation about Forex.
    Go start and ahead step by step, you will find out your all solution of question day by day.
    1. First step is know the Forex.
    2. Secondly you need to know some video tutorial
    3. Then practice in Demo
    4. Then you will feel more and more..... .. .. .. .. .. .
    After achieve confident, you can start real market.

Broker selection :
    Solution is www.instaforex.com
    (Best broker in Asia, low spreed, easy payment, secure...... . . . . )
    Terminal selection :
    Solution is MT
    (Easy and comfortable)
    Investment:
    It depend on trader own capability
    ($100 for new trader but unlimited for experience trader)

Have you any query, please submit, I hope experience trader will give you good and professional suggestion.
    Nice post. From my view, every one should start trading from Demo. Demo ensures everything same like real world except the risk. So it would boost you to know both basics of trading as well as advanced trading strategies of trading. Once we are able to make consistent profit we can switch into Live Forex...

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    First time I thanked you .
    Welcome to Forex Forex world.
    You don't feel hesitation about Forex.
    Go start and ahead step by step, you will find out your all solution of question day by day.
    1. First step is know the Forex.
    2. Secondly you need to know some video tutorial
    3. Then practice in Demo
    4. Then you will feel more and more..... .. .. .. .. .. .
    After achieve confident, you can start real market.

Broker selection :
    Solution is www.instaforex.com
    (Best broker in Asia, low spreed, easy payment, secure...... . . . . )
    Terminal selection :
    Solution is MT
    (Easy and comfortable)
    Investment:
    It depend on trader own capability
    ($100 for new trader but unlimited for experience trader)

Have you any query, please submit, I hope experience trader will give you good and professional suggestion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to realman For This Useful Post:

balakalimuthu (2012-02-29)

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not a question for a starter , however question should be which strategy should follow or which broker is regulated and have low spread . try to get answers of these questions.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to learn from the basic and do not think to go and jump to anothers steps before you get understanding from them,
    think with realistic and do not make blind the mind with dreams...
    learn and practice is a must and always open mind to get and share some information with the others and because there are many experiences from the others then we can make it as the mirror in the future
    do the best we can

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must simply use the demo account to start our trading because its gives knowledge on negotiation and provides ample experience in this regard that so good for each merchant nouvelle.et will learn after.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new traders to start their trading with up to 100 dollar in insta forex but main thing which is keep in your mind that your trading should not be exceeding then your available capital and try to play your trading at best situation.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you have so many questions here.I just suggest you can go Instaforex.com to check more.I think you will find more on that site.You learn some basement of forex knowledge there.Then you can open a demo account then,just to pratice more in forex to learn more trading skills there.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    From Where i start Trading?

Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    If you are asking for the best investation instrument, then the answer would be gold. If you see the gold price is in the low price, then it's the good momentum to buy it, because the gold price would up sooner or later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 355 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)