subscribed 0
    Ctrl+g= to remove grid
    Ctrl+w= market watch
    Dont know more and never use
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jg6073727 For This Useful Post:

wahabplus (2012-05-29)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far i was operating MT4 by mouse clicks but reading this thread i feel it is going to fasten things when i shall apply these short keys to perform operations. Really helpful thread for many as nearly every one need to use mt4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there are many hotkeys to work in a shortest possible way in mt4. I like to learn all of them but I never have all of them by the passage of time I pressed some keys then I have learned one by one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    Hi! traders, I fiend this useful shortcuts :
    Alt+1 — display the chart as a sequence of bars (transform into bar chart);
    Alt+2 — display the chart as a sequence of candlesticks (transform into candlesticks);
    Alt+3 — display the chart as a broken line (transform into line chart);
    Alt+A — copy all test/optimization results into the clipboard;
    Alt+W — call the chart managing window;
    Alt+F4 — close the client terminal;
    nice post, it is very helpful for me, so now i make copy for it and thank you very much my friend...
    and maybe if you still have many hot keys mt4, then i will wait for them
    do the best we can

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabhi poster bhaiyon ko mera dhnyawad unho ne bahut hi acchi jankari yahan post ki hain hotkeys ke sath trading ka apna allag maza hai kyonki sirf ek button ke dabane matra se sare kam ho jate hain.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes all this short key and hot key is very usable .. and also if u open multichart of differnt pair in ur terminal .. just ... use tab for change the chart from one to other.. yehi sir ..use it .. maza ata han

Junior Member MTEBESSI is on a distinguished road MTEBESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi! traders, I fiend this useful shortcuts :
    Alt+1 — display the chart as a sequence of bars (transform into bar chart);
    Alt+2 — display the chart as a sequence of candlesticks (transform into candlesticks);
    Alt+3 — display the chart as a broken line (transform into line chart);
    Alt+A — copy all test/optimization results into the clipboard;
    Alt+W — call the chart managing window;
    Alt+F4 — close the client terminal;

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MTEBESSI For This Useful Post:

aptx4869 (2012-04-24), newentry (2012-04-24), tareqfx13 (2013-02-22), wahabplus (2012-05-29)

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using meta trader 4 for my forex trading. And i never use any hot keys for that. SO far i know i tell you:
    F1 : Help
    F2 : History Center
    F3 : Global Variables
    F4 : MetaEditor
    F8 : Properties of the selected pair chart window
    F9 : Order
    F10 : Popup prices
    F11 : Full Screen Chart Window

Thats all i got. Hope this will help you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Morshedul For This Useful Post:

wahabplus (2012-05-29)

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

hot keys for mt4

please post hot keys for mt4 so that all traders use mt4 fastly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9