+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 803 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    in forex, you does not need a luck...you just need to understand to forex market and also need to know what is the best time to trade a currency....and should not be greedy of making alot of profits in minutes..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe in luck, but luck is not the luck as western people said
    its more like of karma but on the opposite direction, and i believe a successful trader has it
    we might not notice it but it has part in our trade
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fravash For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-11-29)

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not very lucky, but my assessments are correct most of the times and the only thing that works well for me is that I should not carry anything overnight. so I prefer to take some profits everyday home and catch the next day's trend later and then work on it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raja Krsnan For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-11-29)

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    different from mine, I always hope to get lucky at the open position with a large lot. but it is always with me it was based on strong analysis.
    I hope that too, but luck will not be forever ... so, I better learn to improve my trading skills ... because with a good skill we can consistently profit...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    no need of luck.
    from my view there is nothing like a luck.
    we must use our mind and can understand stargazes of froex trade.
    by watching this we can trade easily and earn more.
    different from mine, I always hope to get lucky at the open position with a large lot. but it is always with me it was based on strong analysis.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    what you say is true friend because if we always rely on luck or we will be lazy to learn because learning is the best way to gain an understanding of forex
    they can be like that, but let us not be too pocket on a fortune because it does not come at any moment and let us rely on the ability of the analysis

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    no need of luck.
    what you say is true friend because if we always rely on luck or we will be lazy to learn because learning is the best way to gain an understanding of forex

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    no need of luck.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    well i would say a newbie would always beleive in luck when he is trading but as he learns from his mistakes he get experience and then he will say its not not luck but experience
    At first look they think that this is a game of luck because we have only two options Buy or Sell like head and tail.So they start to try their luck.After some time they realize that there are things like indicators and analysis that can help to win trades and luck is not needed at all.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............
    well i would say a newbie would always beleive in luck when he is trading but as he learns from his mistakes he get experience and then he will say its not not luck but experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 803 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)