+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 258 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-03-09   14:13
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me low volume lot se kaam karna chahiye because uske paas market ka kuch bhi experience nahi hota hai,esme trader ko pehle apne liye knlwedge aur skill market me banana hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market ka samajh hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karna jaan sakenga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko acha trading system market me apne liye banalena chahiye.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mian5575405 View Post
    bhai new trader agir cent account open krin to on k luy zuada asha hai woh is luy k cent account man hum kam deposit kr k bhi money management kr skty hain or is man hum ko profit to kam gota hai but is man hum trading ko sekhty hainkun k zuada experience hum ko real account man he milta hai
    Aapne sahi kaha ki naye traders ke liye specially cents account zyada better hota hai aur usme bhi wo kam deposit kar ke zyada se zyada trafding karen aur hamesha is markets mein bane rahen. Lekin isme bhi traders ko ek baat ka dhyan rakhna hoga ki wo apna leverage aur lot size dhyan se choose karen aur isme bhi stiop loss aur take profits laga kar trading karen .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Switching forex.trading a lot of standard Mini call.so margin will cost a lot, and without giving enough room to learn to practice more, it is best, our very old strategy beginner is micro or mini lot size. Because you will be able to practice , because they have not been mastered, you may want to lose them all the time. Time, I feel very little with a lot of investment. As we know, the best feature of Forex mini account, the gap can not get the maximum amount, to review the progress. You may see less cash, but the square-sized profit potential remains attractive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the very beginning, I was doing some easing that included several tons of purchases. Once we see, the extreme point of a special start with little interchange is where there is no need to spend the maximum amount so you will see the improvement. You will probably see less cash, still the potential will increase can still attract attention. We recommend that you select the lowest tray before the date and do not forget to visit between lots and more capital. Using wells and often can extend life. And the factors to keep in mind that the security of 1,000 eyes represents the margin that the account

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your nice post. In my opinion, there is no best indicator that can help you trade. Bollinger bands are good but some still do not like to use this. So, it depends on your trade category For beginners have to retain many of their measurement modes. This is a way to check if they did not completely delete their account. In the event you observe, increase the general sale price along with the blood clot. As a result, as long as it comes to you ..........

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners ka liye ham yahi kahay gy ka hamay un ko suroh ma yahi kehna chahiye ya guide karna chahiye ka wo kam se kam lots use karay and size kam se kam rakhy kio ka zaida ka chakar ma ham thory se be jatey ha

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai new trader agir cent account open krin to on k luy zuada asha hai woh is luy k cent account man hum kam deposit kr k bhi money management kr skty hain or is man hum ko profit to kam gota hai but is man hum trading ko sekhty hainkun k zuada experience hum ko real account man he milta hai
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), fxearner (2018-04-21), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-24), zahid2016 (2018-04-20)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best value for your money, or even mini-sized in very small quantities. Just because we can barely access the education is not connected. Because smaller parties give us more Habitats, as well as currency exchange services for more information on the implementation of the training plan. Many regular view exchanges can be expensive for beginners, but they are not available, and you may lose items. In the previous example, there may be a small or mini size gain. In particular, so we can handle almost any unsecured tactics. Therefore, it is a small burden, each of us a lot of freedom to hear and learn more about Forex trading. Negotiating with tonnage is too expensive for beginners because you know not much can reduce any idea.

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mini or even a micro account is the best for beginners and try to use the smallest lot you can meet on your trading platform minimize risks for beginners is the best thing to do and in this stage I believe a novice should try to control greed and Their emotions for beginners I usually recommend to use the minimum lot size available is 0.01 lot, but if you have high capital but I still recommend to use this lot size, until you feel satisfied, then you can increase lot size *** * every time your profits increase.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find comfort and simplicity, which has a small ton. While we understand that the maximum benefit of this open crack related to Bit Bill Forex is you usually do not have so much to spend to show a profit. Less money can be seen, but the yield is still attractive. for beginners it is a recommendation for them to use many small dimensions because they are not qualified properly, they can do business with small but very good deals for them as if in a situation they lose their business will not reduce their account

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agr ap bignner ke treeqeyse poch rha hn to apke pa jitna bhi capital kiuu na hn ap 0.01 se agge na hi gao to best hn becoz apne ghalat trade li to apko huge los sho sakta hn 0.01 se zyada ki lot se
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), Faheem 1 (2018-04-19), fxearner (2018-04-15), ghaffar500 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz (2018-04-17), zahid2016 (2018-04-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 258 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)