+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 258 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2017-12-17   22:13
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1697 USD

the new beginner should trade with low lots because they have low capital they should trade with cents not in dollars when they make their capital strong they should trade with risky trading strategy and make the money.

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for beginners the size of the smallest lot is much better because the beginners lack the knowledge and experience of the forex market, if they don't have experience then they have to avoid large lot sizes in the forex market, so it is better for them to buy the smallest lot at the beginning. if they will start forming a lot of small it will be better for them. and you have to buy the smallest that is significant before you go every exchange, and don't avoid modifying it with lots and lots of fantastic. by using growth capital not to mention definitely will provide our profile relationship. So, on the condition that anyone online can continue on the market, he will receive the same profit and potential which basically from continuing to maintain your partner's significant capacity is affordable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To decide which lot size is better, start with the smallest first and see what happens, then slowly add when you see how the lot size affects your margins and equity, the more lots means you will reduce your margin and equity, if you margin free reduced so that means you cannot open orders again. So let your free margin always be positive because when forex movements are opposite to your open order, you can start making reverse orders, it will save your margin before it will move further. and very small lot size is better for beginners in forex trading. They must use sizes 0.01 or 02. When they achieve some experience in forex, they can increase their lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 0.01 agreement is good for beginners and they can trade with it and make good knowledge about Forex first and after being able to take a big deal when he learns all the things in forex he can get a good income from it. and it is important for beginners to maintain a lot size smile but not for experienced traders ... because beginners don't have too much experience in trading and there may be high losses in the case of large lot sizes.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have worked with the forex trading business for years, and my advice for all beginners is to use a minimum lot size, most beginners in the loss of the forex trading business just because of greed, they apply a large lot size. and I think it's forex. Rgonner must first trade on a demo account before trading in a direct eel account for their own benefit so the market can become Ricky and need learning. A trader must first start with lot 0.01 as a beginner before he can make the best decision for the trading he is doing. Beginners also have to learn from mistakes and learn from other people's strategies to make the necessary profits and also learn to shape their own analysis and strategy over time as you grow in the forex market

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the actual collection is earlier each time you trade, and don't forget to modify it between quite a lot and much better. working with investment plus will consistently expand someone's real account. and the elements to think about are certain, use a basic security perimeter so you can control 1000 pips very large ... the best display at the beginning with smaller foreign currency accounts surely this doesn't need to come out as much so they can realize the benefits. You can find less cash, although the benefits are likely to be attractive. and quite a lot of Mini-Size for their Stock trading terminal so that all of our chosen equipment reduces the amount of foreign currency capital and a sure prize that there is a reduction in the number of opportunities that he and I will lose all our investment funds very quickly .. working with investment plus will consistently stretch someone's real account. and the element to think about is certain, use a basic security perimeter so you can control 1000 pips very large .. You can find less cash, even though the benefits are likely to be attractive.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the smallest large amount in front if your market, or set aside to adjust somewhere between large quantities and far superior. applying a budget together can repeatedly stretch your balance. and also the idea of ​​not ignoring it of course, using a security margin that will produce fantastic 1000 pips ... if one can get it, it may have some returns on what is happening mainly by only holding back the large number of these decreasing specifications. and for contract sizes or trading volumes not very efficient in instaforex sir, where we can open the smallest trading volume, it is useful for beginners, because it is still in the learning stage, if you want to make big volume courage to practice by trying the first sir cent account opened with a very large trading volume. but I think mini lots will be enough, all returned to the novices, able to control emotions by minimizing small volume opening and small profits.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner must start trading with the smallest lot available. the advantage is that we don't need to invest a lot of money, we will see less money but the potential for profits is still attractive. micro and mini sizes are the best because we can practice and learn forex without dealing with margin calls, and are not afraid to lose a lot of money while practicing and studying forex and I get back comfort with many bittie assets. When we pair up, the superior asset of the initial reason for mini forex is that you will not fall like countless ones in forcing to see profits. You might see less money, but the potential for profits is attractive.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very risky business so the best beginners are to trade with small lot sizes. I trade on a 4 digit broker and I never risk more than 1% in any trade. We must trade using low leverage. I suggest the mini lot size will be the best. and I use a 0.5 lot size with 1: 500 leverage and my deposit is only $ 100. I don't know I'm right or wrong. the size of this lot gave me a low profit even though I really didn't want to lose my capital again for high profits. I think we should be more patient when trading and with this we can get a lot of profits one day without losing money.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first, I met confort with a little economic dedication. As we know, the biggest advantage of starting a little with forex is that you don't need to get as much as you can to see the benefits. You might see less money, but the potential for profits is still attractive. and if a trader wants to be able to enjoy the direct results of forex trading, of course, greater capital is to guarantee that your account will not fail if it is based on good money management, but if only capital is $ 100, there will be less profit

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main time to rent mini magazines for beginners at Forex is higher in their transactions. As a result, we tend to know and mercantilism determines our success. Small but stable piles are higher than a lot of our capital, soon disappearing. and in my openings the size of lot 0.10 is the best for beginners. Because it reduces the possibility of risk in trading. And if you trade with a lot of experience, you can make big profits in all trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 258 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)