+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-03-09   14:13
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me low volume lot se kaam karna chahiye because uske paas market ka kuch bhi experience nahi hota hai,esme trader ko pehle apne liye knlwedge aur skill market me banana hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market ka samajh hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karna jaan sakenga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko acha trading system market me apne liye banalena chahiye.

Member sukronfx will become famous soon enough sukronfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main time to rent mini magazines for beginners at Forex is higher in their deals. Consequently, we tend to the knowledge and Mercantilism that determines our success. A small but steady pile is higher than our lot of capital, it disappears soon.
    For starters, they must maintain their small batch size. We can be sure that they will not lose your account. If you see, the price always goes down. Therefore, you can always survive in the market, make a profit, and it can only be observed in various sizes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different new forex traders provide different volumes in forex. Some forex traders provide excessive volume to earn income in the short term. Some forex trading is very slow. When they get targeted money, they close their trade. I advise to choose the most solid one ton in advance each time, very useful and forget to change. Make a capital investment, moreover, often have their own developed measures and also factor in the security of this border to stop the terrible, 1,000 points.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many Brokers have entered Mini Size. However, we do not benefit according to standard lot size. Much in their Trading There is n every trade we lose, only a fraction of our investment will lose many sizes in Forex. I think all lot sizes are not important in Forex. I think the size of 0.05 lots is the best for new traders in Forex for trading. Many traders choose it. Terminal so that our investment controls less Forex money and the advantage is that there is little chance that we will lose our investment too soon. in my small concept .01 $ or $ 0.02 is the best lot size for a trader because a trader should not trade in large quantities I mean many sizes in the first time because that is the most critical time for a new trader and then a merchant lose their money in the forex market so please do not pick a big amount in the first time I mean when you are a new trader.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 0.02 lots is the best for new users. because for new users, they have low capital. If the pips fall in any trade, then they will fall off. So it is very difficult for them to understand what is happening in the forex market. So it is not safe for them to take risks and take more to trade. So I personally want to have 0.2 lots for trading which helps me to do a safer trade. So if I make the wrong decision, then I will not lose again. I think the lot size chosen to open for beginner trading positions is very important. This has a huge impact on loss and profit. I think if you choose the right lot size in the right trade position you will get a good profit amount i9f you choose many large sizes in the wrong trade position it will give you big loss. I think new traders should use a lot like 0.01 0.05 for trading.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To capitalize well and regularly extend the life of our account. and the thing to keep in mind is to use a security margin to steam a whopping 100 pips in frims I feel comfortable with a lot of small investments. As we know the biggest advantage of opening a min forex account is that you do not need to spend a lot less money. I told you about my own experience I got 50usd boun from this forum and I received this bonus for my live acc insta which I have practiced 4 to 6 months on demo account and in my demo is a very fast earing trader when I trade directly i use 0.50 lot size and leverage 1: 200. and i use my techicanls and trade at that time i get big profit and thoungh i will get more profit but ..... market gose opposite to my trade and i blew my acc. I must suggest new users should trade on small lots like 0.01 or max 0.05

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by developerkhan View Post
    Lot sizing for beginners
    When we are starting out, we arent very confident of our trading skills and strategy. This is already a very big burden, so we need to reduce other types of stresses, such as risking what a professional trader would normally risk per trade (2 to 5%).
    As a beginner, its best you trade 0.1 lots or 0.01 lots per trade when you are first trading live. You will find yourself much more at ease and at peace.
    When we talk about professional trading and professional traders we actually need to understand their working and also the reason for the same. Forex markets is huge and risky and most of all it is so unpredictable. They can go anywhere in any direction and can lead to huge losses and traders with big capital then are at the risk to loose all the more money due to the same .

This is the major reason they advise not to risk more than 2 - 5 % of their entire capital at one time or one trade. They have gained their experience and knowledge from their past mistakes and it is important for us to learn from their mistakes and what they say and then implement their views to our trading plan and eventually we will notice that we will start to make consistent profits after some time as well .

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The dollar climbed back towards its highest level in 2018 on Monday as investors continued to bet that rising interest rates in the United States would boost the greenback.
    The index measuring the dollar against a basket of currencies rose 0.2 percent to 92.749, not far from the 92.9 level - a 2018 high - it hit on Friday.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), on Tuesday, May 8, 2018, boosted the inter-bank Foreign Exchange market with another sum of $210 million.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The US Department of Justice can move forward with its prosecution of three UK traders accused of manipulating foreign exchange markets, since its allegations constitute a per se horizontal restraint of trade and sufficiently show a nexus to the US, a federal judge in New York has ruled.

Junior Member mwaleed12345 is on a distinguished road mwaleed12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Today: Oil and US dollar cheer Iran deal fallout, focus shifts to US PPI
    The Japanese Yen was the weakest in Asia across the fx board today, as broad-based US dollar strength remained the underlying theme following Trumps decision to pull out the US from Irans nuclear deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)