+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 258 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

2018-03-09   14:13
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me low volume lot se kaam karna chahiye because uske paas market ka kuch bhi experience nahi hota hai,esme trader ko pehle apne liye knlwedge aur skill market me banana hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market ka samajh hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karna jaan sakenga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko acha trading system market me apne liye banalena chahiye.

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel comfortable with a small investment. As we know the biggest advantage of opening a mini forex account is you do not need to spend as much money to see the benefits. You may see less money but potential profits still appeal to beginners as they should keep their lot size small. this is how they can have a guarantee that they will not lose their account. It depends on your capital if your capital is $ 1000 using $ 100 of this outstanding capital and that InstaForex company provides you with many facilities for the use of a small amount of capital and gives you a large margin of risk-sustained trading. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kawanan For This Useful Post:

aira (2018-03-15), sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    शुरुआती के कारोबार में मुझे कम मात्रा में काम करने वाले लोग थे क्योंकि हमारे बाजार में कुछ भी अनुभव नहीं हुआ है, मुझे ऐसा करने की कोशिश है, मैं अपना कौशल बाजार में बनाऊँगा, मेरे व्यापारी की पाट जेटना एक बाजार का समाज हो गया और वो एएसआईएम सीले से विश्लेषण करना जान सक्ने वो लोग वो वो इस्को मिलेगा काम करने वाली सैकेंगा, एसईमे व्यापारी को एक ट्रेडिंग सिस्टम बाजार में मेरे लिए बलबाने चहिये।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-20), sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A micro lot is a lot of 1000 units of your accounting funding currency. If your account is funded in US dollars a micro lot is $1000 worth of the base currency you want to trade. If you are trading a dollar-based pair, 1 pip would be equal to 10 cents. Micro lots are very good for beginners

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babar hanif For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gedefx29 View Post
    in my opinion, as a beginner we should use lot as low as we can or the lowest amount of lots that acceptable in our broker. most of the lowest lots is 0.01, we can use it as lots start until we do better in trading and already understand very well about money management in trading.
    Since 0.01 is the minimum lot size that is available apart from the micro lots that are also on offer , I believe this is the best lot size for the newbies as the main aim for them is to first minimise their risks and losses and prevent their account to be blown off completely and or to receive margin call , it is important that they trade wisely and since they are new in forex markets they are more prone to losses at initial stages due to lack of experience so it is better to trade low and protect account and gain more and more experience by making smaller profits .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading using the smallest lot may be the most appropriate choice for new traders to join the business. Using a lot that is too big will only make us lose money in large quantities. Many icro is the smallest tradable lot available with most brokers. Many micro are as many as 1000 units of your accounting funding currency. If your account is funded in US dollars, a $ 1000 micro lot is from the base currency you want to sell. If you trade a dollar-based pair, 1 pip will equal 10 cents. Many micro is great for beginners who need to be more relaxed while trading.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

marah33 (2018-03-12), sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recommend 0.01 or 0.02 lot size for new traders because if you have to face a loss, there will be a small amount and you can get back profits with the passage of time but if they choose large lot size means they have to face big losses if you is a newcomer Forex is a very risky business. New traders should not trade in Forex with high leverage. We can make less with less influence. New traders must trade in Forex with 1: 500 leverage and also Forex trading with little influence on Forex.

Junior Member farhanamin561 is an unknown quantity at this point farhanamin561's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many Brokers have included the Mini-Size Lots in their Trading Terminals so that our investment controls less Forex money and the benefit is that there is less probability that we will lose our investments too rapidly. In each trade we lose, only a fraction of our investment will be lost.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    beginner ko ess business me low volume lot se kaam karna chahiye because uske paas market ka kuch bhi experience nahi hota hai,esme trader ko pehle apne liye knlwedge aur skill market me banana hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market ka samajh hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karna jaan sakenga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko acha trading system market me apne liye banalena chahiye.
    low se low volume ka use karna hota hai usse bohot fayeda hota hai trader ka loss kam hota hai aur lalach mai na hi a kar kaam karne to acha rehta hai trader ko yaha par sahi tarha se kaam karna hota hai achi earning ho pati hai

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

16. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-04-01), arshadlaskani (2018-03-13), ayazfx (2018-03-19), bali351 (2018-03-14), batool (2018-03-16), billyboy00007 (2018-03-19), danish555 (2018-03-17), forex247 (2018-03-26), Forexcoolgirl (2018-03-31), iqrayousaf (2018-03-13), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-16), jimmy17 (2018-03-26), kanita (2018-03-25), KASINA (2018-03-17), khizar1 (2018-03-23), majahar_ali (2018-03-11), misbah1 (2018-03-11), Mr. India (2018-03-19), rehan1 (2018-03-12), rehanayaz (2018-03-18), rehanayaz2 (2018-03-15), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14), Unregistered (2), usmanbaloch (2018-03-23), yulbang111 (2018-03-11), zahid2016 (2018-03-12), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Member sattar786 will become famous soon enough sattar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners ka liya 0.01 lot size he acha ha aik to app ko loss ho gha to lotsize ka hisab sa ho gha dora agher app lotsize ziyada chose kareen gha to ho sakta lose ki sorat mai app ka acount wash ho jai

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sattar786 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 258 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)