+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: BGX System.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai maine to is system ke bare mein kafi suna hai, lekin kabhi bhi use nahi kiya hai, dekhna hoga bhai ye system kis tarah ka hai bhai, agar jo badiya trading system hai to jarur isse humare ko profits ho sakte hai.
    hanji forex trader ko market me earn karne ke liye acha trading system hona bahut he jaroori hai,trader ache se system par analysis karke trade open karta hai to he wo market me ache se earn kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar me khud forex me new hu mujhe bhi nahi pata hai ki bgx forex trading kya hota hai aur aisse kese karate hai forex me apako bahut hi new tarike se trade karana hoga taki aapko forex me kabhi bhi aur forex me to kai tarah ka trad ekarte hai log jese binary trade bhi karte hai forex copy bhi karte hai wese hi hoga kuchh

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai maine to is system ke bare mein kafi suna hai, lekin kabhi bhi use nahi kiya hai, dekhna hoga bhai ye system kis tarah ka hai bhai, agar jo badiya trading system hai to jarur isse humare ko profits ho sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member abrala is an unknown quantity at this point abrala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mainy abhi tak yai system applynhi kia hai apni trade pr yaha pr hum agar moving average ko bhi achea tarah samjh jaty hain to kafi best hota hai hamary leyay aur yaha pr candles pattern ko bhi samjhna sahe rahta hai...

Member iros1 is an unknown quantity at this point iros1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its very simple syestem is not very poweful and its not professional .. you must search a good strategy for your trading and after that you must add your secret touch to be most impretion and you have good idea haw to create you own stratgey in forex

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is a good system can work in trading in the forex market, but you should know that such systems need to experience and also you should know that a good deal with things like this takes time and experience also

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is lagging, and should have considered the risk if you use MA crossing, follow the trend of the indicator moving average just is not good for the trend for open position. i am only read you share so how can say any things abut your say my dear friend

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello sir forex trader should analyze the trend movement of intersection MA, I've never used it before and was very slow in the analysis, because it is lagging, and should have considered the risk if you use MA crossing, follow the trend of the indicator moving average just is not good for the trend for open position

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry my dear friend, I gave no knowledge or information of the BGX system. I am read the some threads. It I can not found the right information of the BGX system. I am see it on the net and I am send you the feed back about the BGX system. If the good system and adopt it and work the market regular with this system.

Member Mahm is on a distinguished road Mahm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well there are many shortcuts that many people guide you but according to my knowledge and information there is no shortcut in Forex you have to learn it properly and do a lot of practice on it then okay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast