+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: BGX System.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I understand, Buy, (1) when 5 EMA n EMA 20 passes EMA 100 from below and (2) both remain sequential (3) RSI passes 50 from below and VV. keep TP-30 on 1H chart. and this system is very weak because it does not have a stop loss installed. If you only say profit 30 pips then you might lose 300 pips and destroy your account. All systems need a stop loss otherwise they will fail. I think forex is far more complicated than just a system now because I don't find one that works in the long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    BGX system forex main hum istimal kar sakty hain ta k market k badalny par hum use kar saken our loss na khaay esi leye bgx ka istimal forex main zarori hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,425 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je agar hum forex ma achi earning karna chata ha tu huma chey ka huma bgx system ka tath hum pane trading ko secure kar ka phir hum market ka view ko dekha ka hum apna acha profit kama skhta hain us leay huma cheay ka hum acha bonus be kama sakhta hain

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-01-27), Akhterp (2018-01-28), ASHOK (2018-01-27), chak148 (2018-01-17), danish555 (2018-01-21), hmforex (2018-01-29), incomejobs (2018-01-30), israr2017 (2018-01-25), jellybelly2017 (2018-01-23), jhoradpak (2018-01-29), jobless (2018-01-30), mian5575405 (2018-01-14), Mkg (2018-01-28), Nirzana (2018-01-27), QamarXulqi (2018-01-23), sarfraz786 (2018-01-22), sufiyan22 (2018-01-20), zahid2016 (2018-01-25)

Member mdkhorsheda40 is on a distinguished road mdkhorsheda40's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about BGX system . because I am new comer in Forex. the results you are getting now relative to the results you had in the past. This applies to all forms of marketing, direct marketing, and advertising.

Member krishn1949 is on a distinguished road krishn1949's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using any system without practice and consistency can.bring drastic results.so it is always preferred to practice at demo first and then risk you own money specially using any mechanical system.

Banned umarfarooq2431 is on a distinguished road umarfarooq2431's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone comes to the Forex market for a reason, ranging between solely for entertainment to becoming a professional trader. I started out aspiring to be a full-time, self sufficient Forex trader. I had been taught the 'perfect' strategy. I spent months testing it and backtests showed how I could make $25,000-$35,000 a year off of a $10,000 account. My plan was to let my account compound until I was so well off, I wouldn't have to work again in my life. I was dedicated and I committed myself to the plan 100%.

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    BGX key bary main mery jankary bohat hi kum hey. Mery khayal main jis system main hum apney forex key buy aur sell key order lagatey hain uss ki back ground peh yeh system chlata hey jo iss baat ko manage karta hey konsa order pehly hain aur konsa baad main. If i am wrong please correct me.

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Cara trading disini menggunakan strategi BGX sytem untuk menentukan Open position dan exit .

Mata uang uang disarankan GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY (pilih salah satu saja). Waktu trading pada saat US open (19.00 WIB) atau Europe Open (14.00 WIB)

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    BGX is short name of BunnyGirl Trading Cros Framework, BunnyGirl is as a username who had ever been active in trader community forum such as Moneytec.com and StrategyBuilderFX.com. Bunnygirl explained this system in very detail and easy to be used in forex trading. And this strategy was proofed much help traders success in trading.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's just a little contial for the beginners, you just have to read and try to understand and know what stratigie and applies to a demo account, I think know-how is very important in the forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast