+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk Reward Ratio.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I risk about 1-3% of my capital in each trade and place a 1: 2 ratio for losses and profits so that if I press two stop losses it will be borne by one-time profit. For example, I put SL 30 pips and tp 60 pips and usually after I made an open position I turned off my PC to avoid my emotions by always paying attention to price movements. and forex is about risk and prizes - I really think it is the holy grail of commerce. There is no point in using a Risk / reward ratio greater than 1: 2. If someone can find a setting that can give him a very low risk / reward ratio like 1: 5, then he is a successful trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the smaller the risk ratio and the results will be smaller in getting returns, use risk comparison with capital that is used correctly so that it can set stop loss and risk correctly, always use the correct lot calculation and everyone wants profit but it is not possible but profit or loss very important you can minimize losses if you will try to minimize losses with a strategy, the profits will also be low, HIGH RISK, HIGH BENEFITS OR LOSS.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically, if a trader wants to get the most profits, the main key is discipline in every trade. Because so many traders have benefited a lot, but in the end the trading losses are not disciplined, so I think discipline is very important for traders. and the best risk reward ratio is 1: 2. But in general, it is a long-term strategy that requires a forex trader to trade before they are required to use a risk reward ratio of 1: 3. In daily trading, 1: 3 is suicide.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,103 Times in 4,529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me risk and rewards should be 70%-30% cause from the ratio u win 7 and loss 3..that was good to make a profit and comfortable

Member Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The larger the profit (target) against the loss (stop loss), the smaller the risk/reward ratio which means your risk is smaller than your reward. For example, if your stop loss is 20 pips in a trade and your target is 100 pips, your risk/reward ratio will be 1:5.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taran007 For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-12-18), IDEA (2018-12-18), TARAN (2018-12-18)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk is the amount of the money that you may lose in a trade. If you’ve already read the money management article, you know that we should not risk more than 2-3% of our capital in each trade. It means when we find a trade setup and we find a proper place for the stop loss, we have to choose our position lot size in the way that if the market hits our stop loss, we lose maximum 2-3% of our capital. For example, let’s say we have found a trade setup with EUR/USD that has to have an 80 pips stop loss.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    in Forex the risks and the profit chance is equal,so i risk about 1-3% of my capital in every trade and put 1 : 2 ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit.
    example i put sl 30 pips and tp 60 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji definetly discipline main any ke liye risk and reward ratio bhi aik acha option hai aap ko apna aik rules bana lena chahiye ke aap ko kis hisaab sy risk and rewad ratio ko use karna hai wesy jo professionals hoty hain wo tu yehi kehty hain humien 1:2 sy kam risk and reward ratio wali trade open hi nahi karni chahiye
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,951 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho risk reward to humare ko kafi achi tarah se learn karna hoga, kyunki trading mein low risk jaruri hai bhai, high risk trading karenge to humare ko loss jayda hota hai isse bachna jaruri hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-09)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this case, the trader is willing to risk $5 per share to make an expected return of $10 per share after closing the position. Since the trader stands to make double the amount that she has risked, she would be said to have a 1:2 risk/reward ratio on that particular trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)