+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Thread: Risk Reward Ratio.

Banned Andra Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Andra Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    ratio used by many investors to compare the expected returns of an investment to the amount of risk undertaken to capture these returns. This ratio is ...
    I can help you think about the ratio used $ 100 what% risk that we used in the transaction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lipop is an unknown quantity at this point lipop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ratio used by many investors to compare the expected returns of an investment to the amount of risk undertaken to capture these returns. This ratio is ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Andra Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Andra Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Treding discipline that makes me hard so I can often help my friend MC friends how consistent

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to set the ratio for the risk and reward and after it we need to respect it with very well, discipline and patience is needed,,,so we can do trade with safely and feel comportable..this is very important to note because sometimes we just loss the patience or impatience about it and want to get more and take the higher risk without know how to overcome some condition
    do the best we can

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex 1 aisa business hai jis ma loss bi hota hai or profit bi hota hai.lakin agr ap k pass proper guidance ya knowledge ho to ap is ma loss ko minimize kr saktay hai .is k liay ap apni investment ka 10% invest kray.or forex ma loss profit ke ratio 1:3 honi chahye

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bimo View Post
    carried out in various ways trading strategy, but I think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline, because in the long run more profitable
    ya i always use risk ratio for trading with manamge money (MM) in your strategy how direction for analys risk ratio?? could you explain to our for learn your strategy sir.. i interested about basic in trading. thanks

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    The best risk reward ratio is 1:1 that means when we lose we lose the profit of only one trade and this will not push us too much behind so i stick with this one. The maximum that i use for my trading is 1:1.5 but not more then this according to my win to loss ration that is 8/10 when choose 1:1 risk reward ration at that time i get profit of 6 trades in the my pocket.

for forex traders should analyze the appropriate movement trends and must have regard to the consideration of the risk of loss of capital, risk and reward 1:1 is very risky, because if the loss or a floating minus the profit will decrease and disappear

Member laup is an unknown quantity at this point laup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimise the loss if you will try to minimise the loss with strategy then profit will also low , HIGH RISK HIGH PROFIT OR LOSS.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Agazaman Awang View Post
    i dont agree with you 1:1 risk reward ratio is not for newbie. for new trade 1:3, 1:5 until 1:10 is preferable. the the low risk we take the more profit we can earn.as for the experince trader they can take 1:1 risk ratio as its high risk ratio only experince trader can analyze the data to trade such a high risk.
    well, the smaller the ratio of the risk and the result will be smaller in getting the return, use a comparison of risk with the capital used properly so that it can set a stop loss and risk properly, always use the correct calculation of lot[COLOR="Silver"]

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we are accept all rules about Forex trading hope then time we are able to make money, if we are all time select stop loss and select take profit, and use indicator and do not open more pair then time we are able make money. its my personal say.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)