+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk Reward Ratio.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello,carried out in various ways trading strategy, but I think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline, because in the long run more profitable.in Forex the risks and the profit chance is equal,so i risk about 1-3% of my capital in every trade and put 1 : 2 ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jawal96 is an unknown quantity at this point jawal96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most times i still ask if the risk we take in trading matches the reward we get. But proper management application will create more reward and reduce our risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think the Risk Reward Ratio i can give out is for all forex traders to only risk just 3 percent of there account in other for them to always be at the save side of the market and trading without emotion is the best and the best way to trade without emotion so to learn how to risk just 3 percent of our account

Member new94 is an unknown quantity at this point new94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fo me, I would prefer one with the higher probability to win.
    But in the examole, I think it's odd that with a win probability of 90%
    the risk should be 100 which is 10x the reward. This seldom does not happen.

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think i will advise you to make use of just 3 percent of your account because as far as am concerned in the forex trading nothing is guaranty so we just have to expect anything in the forex market so just 3 percent can give make you trade without emotion and for you to be at the save side all day

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that most people say that you should have a risk reward ratio of 1:2. So you stand to win twice as much as you make. This is actually difficult to find the occasions where this is the case, and makes patient trading vital to make it work.

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    For traders, learning risk/reward ratio in trading is worth your time and essential for trading success. In daily live, we unconsciously weight risk before we do anything, including buying something, quitting your job or even putting your hand on hot stove. However when it comes to trading, traders are often careless about this.

Member akhin is an unknown quantity at this point akhin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i risk about 1-3% of my capital in every trade and put 1 : 2 ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit.
    example i put sl 30 pips and tp 60 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by okta View Post
    Forex is a business of risk and reward. When you win a trade you will be rewarded. On the other hand when you loss it will be risky for you. Everybody wants a reward, but there is also a risk.
    You are right- forex is all about risk and reward- I actually think it is a holy grail of trading. There is no point to use bigger Risk/reward ratio than 1:2. If someone can find a setup which can give him a very low risk/reward ratio like 1:5, then he is a successful trader.

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think only oscillator indicators such as aids wrote ... is not incorporated by reference subject, at least there are other indicators that support ... ane initial study of the indicators so well, often false ... as his running time of the process is often its false singnal long run we so understand ... continued to deepen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)