+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Thread: Risk Reward Ratio.

Senior Member Agazaman Awang is on a distinguished road Agazaman Awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont agree with you 1:1 risk reward ratio is not for newbie. for new trade 1:3, 1:5 until 1:10 is preferable. the the low risk we take the more profit we can earn.as for the experince trader they can take 1:1 risk ratio as its high risk ratio only experince trader can analyze the data to trade such a high risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best risk reward ratio is 1:1 that means when we lose we lose the profit of only one trade and this will not push us too much behind so i stick with this one. The maximum that i use for my trading is 1:1.5 but not more then this according to my win to loss ration that is 8/10 when choose 1:1 risk reward ration at that time i get profit of 6 trades in the my pocket.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk reward ratio is important. I believe you shouldn't take a trade unless you have a situation where you are making at least x2 of what you are risking. Its simply not worth putting your capital at risk for a small amount of pips.

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very important to accept that in forex we have the risk and the reward,this is why we need to trade with a good plan so tat we make forex trading easier,we need to know how to recover from loss and how to maximize our profits,we need to risk less and target more than we risk,this will make recovering and progressing easier,risk to reward should be set as a rule to follow in every trade and be satisfied by the results
    bye forum India

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every one want profit not loss but in forex trading it is not sure that you will get a reward. Forex is a business of risk and reward. When you win a trade you will be rewarded. On the other hand when you loss it will be risky for you.

Junior Member dtvade is an unknown quantity at this point dtvade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I determine my reward/risk ration with what the market has to offer at a point in time in terms of take profit(potential ) and the stop loss.In most cases I use daily and weekly charts for the judgement and i try my best to make sure that i don't use very high lot.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    . On the other hand when you loss it will be risky for you. Everybody wants a reward, but there is also a risk.example i put sl 60 pips and tp 80 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wawaz_i View Post
    I always use the StopLoss and TakeProfit with the ratio of 1:3, so the risk and reward is more profits, once the TakeProfit will cover 2 times a Loss, for example I use SL 30 and TP 90
    I think that the best risk reward ratio is 1 : 2. But generally, it is a long term strategy that requires that a forex trader needs to be trading before they will be required to use the 1 : 3 risk reward ratio. In day trading, 1 : 3 is suicidal.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bimo View Post
    carried out in various ways trading strategy, but I think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline, because in the long run more profitable
    Basically, if a trader wants to get the most profit, the main key is to be disciplined in every trade. Because so many traders are already getting a lot of benefits, but not disciplined in his trading losses eventually, so I think discipline is very important for traders.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you win will will be rewarded but when you loose you will fail. in forex the probability is 50% always because that is why forex trading is much more risky that other business where we can find in our country. the risk should be understood by the traders..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chamika For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)