+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77

Thread: Risk Reward Ratio.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyiel100 View Post
    example i put sl 30 pips and tp 60 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.
    true bro, do order and afterwards did settings stoplose and take profit then leave it very good indeed get control over our emotions, because I'm not sure they are always drift in front of the computer can do that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandha For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-01)

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    in Forex the risks and the profit chance is equal,so i risk about 1-3% of my capital in every trade and put 1 : 2 ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit.
    example i put sl 30 pips and tp 60 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nyiel100 For This Useful Post:

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use the StopLoss and TakeProfit with the ratio of 1:3, so the risk and reward is more profits, once the TakeProfit will cover 2 times a Loss, for example I use SL 30 and TP 90

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wawaz_i For This Useful Post:

Member mlatif0333 is an unknown quantity at this point mlatif0333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is clear every business involves profit or loss . Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimise the loss if you will try to minimise the loss with strategy then profit will also low , HIGH RISK HIGH PROFIT OR LOSS.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlatif0333 For This Useful Post:

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bimo View Post
    carried out in various ways trading strategy, but I think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline, because in the long run more profitable
    risk reward ratio i use is 1 : 1 or 1 : 2
    it mean if we use stop loss 20 pip, i must take profit 20 pips too
    it's the best reward ratio..
    maybe you can try a strategy and use the risk reward ratio 1 : 1.. good luck

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually use a RR 1:3
    If I use SL 20 pips so I use TP 60 pips
    It's higher profit probability

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wawaz_i For This Useful Post:

Member ordaz7 is an unknown quantity at this point ordaz7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me risk and rewards should be 70%-30% cause from the ratio u win 7 and loss 3..that was good to make a profit and comfortable

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ordaz7 For This Useful Post:

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people who say the various aspects of the discipline contains fore, discipline in determining the take profit and stoplose disipline in use indicator, discipline in entering market.dan always use a single currency pair to facilitate analysis

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandha For This Useful Post:

Junior Member bimo is on a distinguished road bimo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Risk Reward Ratio.

carried out in various ways trading strategy, but I think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline, because in the long run more profitable

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bimo For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-01), zaimanawaz (2018-01-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77

Subscribe to this Thread (1)