बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45

Thread: Risk Reward Ratio.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    263.50 USD
    Thanks
    In this case, the trader is willing to risk $5 per share to make an expected return of $10 per share after closing the position. Since the trader stands to make double the amount that she has risked, she would be said to have a 1:2 risk/reward ratio on that particular trade

2. Options
    Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,142 Times in 2,424 Posts
    Bhai dekho risk reward to humare ko kafi achi tarah se learn karna hoga, kyunki trading mein low risk jaruri hai bhai, high risk trading karenge to humare ko loss jayda hota hai isse bachna jaruri hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (07-09-2018)

Member Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    79.38 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 400 Posts
    Ji definetly discipline main any ke liye risk and reward ratio bhi aik acha option hai aap ko apna aik rules bana lena chahiye ke aap ko kis hisaab sy risk and rewad ratio ko use karna hai wesy jo professionals hoty hain wo tu yehi kehty hain humien 1:2 sy kam risk and reward ratio wali trade open hi nahi karni chahiye
    We work to get the Massive Returns Not to Lose....

Member SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.55 USD
    Thanks
    in Forex the risks and the profit chance is equal,so i risk about 1-3% of my capital in every trade and put 1 : 2 ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit.
    example i put sl 30 pips and tp 60 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.

7. Bitcoin
    Junior Member shahid1990 will become famous soon enough shahid1990's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.05 USD
    Thanks
    Risk is the amount of the money that you may lose in a trade. If you’ve already read the money management article, you know that we should not risk more than 2-3% of our capital in each trade. It means when we find a trade setup and we find a proper place for the stop loss, we have to choose our position lot size in the way that if the market hits our stop loss, we lose maximum 2-3% of our capital. For example, let’s say we have found a trade setup with EUR/USD that has to have an 80 pips stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45