Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk Reward Ratio.

Hybrid View

Junior Member bimo is on a distinguished road bimo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Risk Reward Ratio.

carried out in various ways trading strategy, but I think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline, because in the long run more profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bimo For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-01), zaimanawaz (2018-01-24)

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people who say the various aspects of the discipline contains fore, discipline in determining the take profit and stoplose disipline in use indicator, discipline in entering market.dan always use a single currency pair to facilitate analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandha For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-01)

Senior Member tahirjutt is an unknown quantity at this point tahirjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    many people who say the various aspects of the discipline contains fore, discipline in determining the take profit and stoplose disipline in use indicator, discipline in entering market.dan always use a single currency pair to facilitate analysis
    yes bro i agreed with you and i think the ratio of risk is much in this bsuines sow e shoudl must eb got the knowledge with this and i think we will must be good

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people UN agency say the assorted aspects of the discipline contains fore, discipline in determinative the take profit and stop lose discipline in use indicator, discipline in coming into market.Dan perpetually use one currency try to facilitate analysis...........

Member ordaz7 is an unknown quantity at this point ordaz7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me risk and rewards should be 70%-30% cause from the ratio u win 7 and loss 3..that was good to make a profit and comfortable

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ordaz7 For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ordaz7 View Post
    for me risk and rewards should be 70%-30% cause from the ratio u win 7 and loss 3..that was good to make a profit and comfortable
    bhaiya ji agar 10 trade mein se 7 trade win ho rahi hain aur sirf 3 trade mein nuksan hota hain to ye kafi acha trading result hain bhai ji 70% agar humko win hota hain to jarur loss kam hain aur profits jayda hi hoga bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,181 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji agar 10 trade mein se 7 trade win ho rahi hain aur sirf 3 trade mein nuksan hota hain to ye kafi acha trading result hain bhai ji 70% agar humko win hota hain to jarur loss kam hain aur profits jayda hi hoga bhaiya ji
    hanji bhai agar trader ko 10 mein 7 mein win milra hai tou ye forex mein kaafi achhi baat hai kyunki eska matlab hai trader forex mein kaafi achhi trading sikh chuka hai aur ab ess business mein set ho sakta hai..

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually use a RR 1:3
    If I use SL 20 pips so I use TP 60 pips
    It's higher profit probability

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wawaz_i For This Useful Post:

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wawaz_i View Post
    I usually use a RR 1:3
    If I use SL 20 pips so I use TP 60 pips
    It's higher profit probability
    Buddy i liked your strategy but now a days i catch up in stop loss by using this 20 pips SL. most of the cases the market not reverse behind of my stop loss ground. can you suggest what indicator or strategy should i follow for better position.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji main to yehi kahunga ki koi bhi strategy hum log use kare humare liye jaruri yehi hota hain ki usmein Money management use karna chahiye trading mein stop loss lagana chahiye aur chote lot ki trade karna chahiye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)