+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: A free trading system.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a technique that is very suitable for scalping. because the mix of RSI and MA is very simple in learning and programs. for me to get the benefits of this don't have to take too much profit. to predict wrong indications. because some industries are a poor way. therefore you must use a short Take Profit. if a pattern occurs is a tangible result from many if the Take Take is long. but who knows what the industry will be like. and trade is a business also working together to do the same thing all over the world, and can be done by anyone, both children and parents.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-06-20)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will become a super star. This sharing arrangement thank you very much, I can see myself, but they are busy, returning to this forum shows Picture | above | recovery rehabilitation |} A better day after improving recovery. In this forum you can save and beautiful faces and I am a very big resource. and aap nay yeh to bataya he nahi kis kis mei time frame use it to magic hai aur jo aap indicator nay diai hai to liye alternative settings kya hai yeh strategy kis pairs k liye hai best please in the question ka answer kyun day to may is the strategy of using chahta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-06-20)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for sharing this deception, have you changed this deception, people who think when I use it for this and do I use stop loss and profit? and this strategy is very suitable for scalping. because RSI cross and MA are very easy to read and application. for me to profit from this method does not need too much TP. to anticipate false signals. because in the sideway market is a poor way. therefore you must use a short TP. if a trend occurs, there is a real result of a lot if the TP is long. but who knows what the market will be like

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-06-20)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never use a RSI crossing ever. I would really like to try this out. further i have notice in both images that there are doji/hammer patterns appear before opening the position. do we specifically have to watch for that pattern too?
    In what time frames we can use this strategy? can we use this in short term like M5/M15/M30 .

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,103 Times in 4,529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a superstar! Thanks a lot for sharing these and showing pictures. I am going to download them and I will see how they workit is not good to use the others strategy because i hope the trading is the profit of the knowledge. so need to spend the skill...

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,103 Times in 4,529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a superstar! Thanks a lot for sharing these and showing pictures. I am going to download them and I will see how they work. This forum is getting better and better day by day. All of you lovely people sharing your resources and make this forum such a treasure. I can not ask more than that.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    trading systems are not reliable at all, and except we make sure that we do not rely on it for deciding where the entry of our trade will be because that is what can kill most of our trading account as the forex market does not have any respect for the hundreds of trading systems out there so what we need to do is to make sure that we do what is right all the time.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,349 Times in 624 Posts
    You are a superstar! Thanks a lot for sharing these and showing pictures. I am going to download them and I will see how they work. This forum is getting better and better day by day. All of you lovely people sharing your resources and make this forum such a treasure. I can not ask more than that.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-13), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-12), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-28), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-26)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a genius! You rock for sharing these and demonstrating pictures. I am will download them and I will perceive how they function. I can not ask more than that. it does not regard utilize the others procedure since I trust the exchanging is the benefit of the information. so need to spend the ability...
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-19)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    I have never use a RSI crossing ever. I would really like to try this out. further i have notice in both images that there are doji/hammer patterns appear before opening the position. do we specifically have to watch for that pattern too?
    In what time frames we can use this strategy? can we use this in short term like M5/M15/M30 .

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-12), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-06), FM1881 (2018-09-14), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-19), PAK786 (2018-09-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast