+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: A free trading system.

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,362 Times in 14,181 Posts
    I have never use a RSI crossing ever. I would really like to try this out. further i have notice in both images that there are doji/hammer patterns appear before opening the position. do we specifically have to watch for that pattern too?
    In what time frames we can use this strategy? can we use this in short term like M5/M15/M30 .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-28), FM2127 (2018-08-31)

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thnkss alot for sharing this post jinko nahi pta iska wo is post se knowledge le skte hn aesi post krte rehna chaiye newbies k liye b boht beneficial h

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,621 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    hanji forex forum ka yehi sabse bada faida hota hai,esme learn karne ke liye trader ko bahut he jada milta hai,esme free trading system trader ko acha miljaaye to wo market me apne aap kaafi ache se kaam kar sakta hai.
    learning and understanding the good trading system and manage profitable trading strategies important for us and we easily make good free trading system and we analyze the forex market and we find correct direction of market with help of good trading indicators and good trading information and learning the complete forex business important for us for making good trading system and profitable strategy.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-06-11), fxearner (2018-06-07), kanita (2018-06-06), khizar1 (2018-06-06), qasimm (2018-06-06), SA148P (2018-08-29)

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge and it seems helpful for traders I think so . And in an online there is a lot of free trading systems are available but we never know most of them are really works and profitable.But we can search a lot of stuffs in online to develop our own systems to feed in chart to understand some methods that works at market activity.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho yaha par aise post se bahut jayda fayda hota hai, wo trading sikhega bhai tabhi kar sakta hai, aur sikhne ke liye aisi post bahut hi jayda important rakhti hai, humare ko bhai aise post read karne hote hai.
    hanji forex forum ka yehi sabse bada faida hota hai,esme learn karne ke liye trader ko bahut he jada milta hai,esme free trading system trader ko acha miljaaye to wo market me apne aap kaafi ache se kaam kar sakta hai.

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,674 Times in 1,359 Posts
    yes my dear sir I have never use a RSI crossing ever. I would really like to try this out. further i have notice in both images that there are doji/hammer patterns appear before opening the position. do we specifically have to watch for that pattern too?
    In what time frames we can use this strategy? can we use this in short term like M5/M15/M30,,,,,,,

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-05-31), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-31)

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    *I can not ask more than that. it is not good to use the others strategy because i hope the trading is the profit of the knowledge. so need to spend the skill.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear sir I have never use a RSI crossing ever. I would really like to try this out. further i have notice in both images that there are doji/hammer patterns appear before opening the position. do we specifically have to watch for that pattern too,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-31), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-31)

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buaht he achi post hain , form par app work kata hai tu app ko wahan say bones milta hian os say app Forex main ek achi trading kar sakta hian or money earn kar sakta hian ,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-05-31)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naveedbwn View Post
    Bhai ap ny achi post ki hai, jb ap achi post krty hian to boht sy trader ap ky experience sy knowledge hasil kr work krty hain, forex trading aik acha online business hai bus ap ko forex trading busieness krny ky leye must hai ky ap ky pass is ka experience or knowledge ho.
    Bhai dekho yaha par aise post se bahut jayda fayda hota hai, wo trading sikhega bhai tabhi kar sakta hai, aur sikhne ke liye aisi post bahut hi jayda important rakhti hai, humare ko bhai aise post read karne hote hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast