+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best x brokerfor

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ahmed, although you have simply copied my entire post but that’s really correct. It’s hard to find a broker of OctaFX’s caliber, as it’s simply too high and I don’t think there are too many companies out there which can reach it. I feel awesome with them to do with the freedom and support one gets. From bonuses to rebates to instant payments without commission and now there is even daily and weekly market reports, I don’t think it gets bigger than this!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahmedamro333 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedamro333's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been trading under OctaFX broker for last 4 years and I feel they are the BEST by all shots. I feel great with their wide range of features that counts from LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips to over 70 instruments and one can operate ECN account with as low as 20 dollars and comes with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such thing which really keeps me calm and comfortable and enhances my chances in great way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been trading under OctaFX broker for last 4 years and I feel they are the BEST by all shots. I feel great with their wide range of features that counts from LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips to over 70 instruments and one can operate ECN account with as low as 20 dollars and comes with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such thing which really keeps me calm and comfortable and enhances my chances in great way.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can trust on one broker which i have experienced that is insta forex broker this forum member are doing trade through this broker and you may ask them about the insta forex and they will tell you that this broker is not a scam.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    insta forex broker trade karne ka laye sub sa acha broker hain is broker main trade karne ka apna maza hain main is broker ko join kayea hain aur muje ja broker bohat best lag raha hain is broker sa hum acha profat la sakte hain

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mr sajid the most trusted broker in pakistan is instaforex.its reliable and fast in all of its operation i suggest looking for an IB to get started as they always work as a bridge between you and the broker.i am highly satisfied from insta and it has alot of reasons why.check it out yourself to see.Good luck

Junior Member hassankahn6 is an unknown quantity at this point hassankahn6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex India mein sab se ziada famous broker hai. Agar apko forex seekhni hai to is forem pe daily visit karo.

Junior Member wayanjaya is an unknown quantity at this point wayanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest and recommend you to join Lite fx broker, they have been held since 2007 and really have good images from all traders in the world.
    this broker absolutely very very FAIR and never against us...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wayanjaya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member sajid_rashid is an unknown quantity at this point sajid_rashid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Best x brokerfor

WHICH BROKER IS BEST TO TRADE FROM PAKISTAN AND HOW I CAN CHECK THE WEATHER IS SPAM BROKER OR RELAY GOOD TO JOIN???

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sajid_rashid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2