+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 500 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 4998

Thread: Ten important tips for technical trading:-

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think your all point are very good and informative........ we should considered them important as they are very precious ........... i know we should keep in mind when we are going to make any kind of trade that is why we should keep notice on them........... which will help us in our trading.............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kukuruyuk is an unknown quantity at this point kukuruyuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not expect a trading system that is obtained from the masters of trading, because trading systems that do not necessarily correspond with the character that we have, because every human being has a different character, and each character has its own trading system. therefore we must try can get its own system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is very interesting information. but of the ten tips , if it still works quite well, when there is news that could affect the price significantly? as I often have, too much trust in technical analysis when there is a major news impact. I immediately experience a margin call .. it was very disappointing.

Member bdsujan8 is an unknown quantity at this point bdsujan8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis chart in a variety of research, including the development of prices. Focus on short-term gains by Swing Trader technical trading and Suzhou. Thank you, you gave us the most important skills of the trade.

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexunion View Post
    jee han bhai ap ne bohot hi achi aur usefull 10 tips batai hain ye tips specially aik newbie ke liye bohot karamad hoongi aur me in tips ke liye ap ka bohot shukar guzaar hun
    tips for trading is, do the learning before trading, analysis, build a plan for trading done in Forex, preparing mentally and most importantly prepare as much capital to trade

Banned hotlok11 is an unknown quantity at this point hotlok11's Avatar
    Thanks
    People who trust you need stop loss Forex ... of course I can safely lose as concerned only about their own costs can run and planning success.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biku23 View Post
    actually as a newbie I can't give you a specific nots of the ten important tips for technical trading. how to get this ten important tips for technical trading does anyone say to me? what I am getting can't understand . please shear with me.
    This was very helpful to me as a trader who is still very little in the trade that I do, because I am to this day still has a way that I use but this is still lost every trade that I open and I do every time I trade ,
    so I think these tips are also very nice sir

Senior Member monirul-22 is an unknown quantity at this point monirul-22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a good money making business. Technical analysis is all about studying price action through various charts and graphs. Most technical traders focus on making shorter-term profits, such as scalpers and swing traders. Forex traders who look for more short-term profits, tend to try and exploit technical analysis more often because it is much more accessible.forex is better works...

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for your useful post but i have to say that before this could be very effective that the trader must be ready to take actions towards the aspect of working to implement each of the above mentioned tips.

Banned fxsuzon is an unknown quantity at this point fxsuzon's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a good money currency business. actually as a newbie I can't give you a specific nots of the ten important tips for technical trading. how to get this ten important tips for technical trading does anyone say to me? what I am getting can't understand . please shear with me.thank.......................................... ..............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 500 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)